Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales [PS4, PS5, PC]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
I think I'm going to go with RT mode unless there is a section of the game I can't complete at 30fps mode.

4CF2luV.png

The hair looks amazing too, as the DF video shows. I'm still shocked at the amount of stuff that is in the reflections, including every dynamic pedestrian and car on the streets, from really far away.
And it runs at native 4K?
How did they pull this off?

Those 9TF flexing their muscles, but that's just the warm up

This looks better than Watchdogs Legion running on a 3080. I am impressed by the draw distances and the overall quality.

I don't particularly like the Watch_Dogs series, but Legion's RT running at max settings on PC eats up Spidey's RT solution on PS5. That being said, Spider-Man Miles Morales will be my number #1 game for this year, if Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't live up to the hype.

I don't particularly like the Watch_Dogs series, but Legion's RT running at max settings on PC eats up Spidey's RT solution on PS5. That being said, Spider-Man Miles Morales will be my number #1 game for this year, if Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't live up to the hype.
The draw distance are more impressive in Spidey. Also Spidey is native 4K without DLSS tricks.

The draw distance are more impressive in Spidey. Also Spidey is native 4K without DLSS tricks.

Yes, draw distance and LoD management is pretty impressive in Spider-Man, especially for an open-world cityscape. However, DLSS optimizations aren't really "tricks," but necessary and foward-thinking features on maintaining visual quality without sacrificing performance targets in the process. Hopefully, PS5 hardware has an equivalent of this "trick."

Yes, draw distance and LoD management is pretty impressive in Spider-Man, especially for an open-world cityscape. However, DLSS optimizations aren't really "tricks," but necessary and foward-thinking features on maintaining visual quality without sacrificing performance targets in the process. Hopefully, PS5 hardware has an equivalent of this "trick."
DLSS 2.0 (the decent implementation) needs some good chunk of dedicated silicon (only available on Nvidia cards) to properly work. Anyways does it feel like PS5 needs some reconstruction tricks to compete?

Back