Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales [PS4, PS5, PC]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
imrs.php

not actual gameplay (but I naively thought year ago that what would ps5 titles looks like ;d)

Many game studios dont actually show real gameplay anymore. Doubt anyone the least technically minded would think its gameplay anyway, since gameplay videos, bits of it atleast, are already being shown by DF etc.

Many game studios dont actually show real gameplay anymore. Doubt anyone the least technically minded would think its gameplay anyway, since gameplay videos, bits of it atleast, are already being shown by DF etc.
Insomniac has show a crap amount of gameplay though. I wouldn't be surprised is a small bit of the video is part of the game. The Bridge scene seemed to go from gamplay into cutscene into gameplay into cutscene into gameplay effortlessly.

I must say, I'm loving the feedback that it being short is actually a good thing, instead of the seemingly never-ending original game, and so many other games too. Especially those like Spiderman and especially TLOU2 which seem to end, but don't, and they repeat this fake-end-a-ha!-still-going thing several times.

Back