Demon's Souls Remake [PS5]

I was always under the impression we played undead characters, I suppose that's just a Dark Souls thing?

Yeah, it does look odd with the characters looking a bit like your mate Dave wearing chainmail.

Hopefully there's a super pale skin option and stuff like red/yellow coloured eyes. I'm certain my older boys will manage to make some pretty freakish looking characters given 5mins with it.

Yeah, it does look odd with the characters looking a bit like your mate Dave wearing chainmail.

Hopefully there's a super pale skin option and stuff like red/yellow coloured eyes. I'm certain my older boys will manage to make some pretty freakish looking characters given 5mins with it.
I'll post my character once I get it. I have a friend who is really talented at character creators.

I'll post my character once I get it. I have a friend who is really talented at character creators.

Same for my kids. They're not brilliantly inventive with their names though.

Attachments

• 20201105_171956.jpg
    20201105_171956.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 14
Never played Demon's Souls or any of the Dark Souls games and didn't get much into Bloodbourne.

Anything one want to offer tips to help me through the first two hours of the game? Until I get my feet wet that is. I intend to complete this game.

For some reason I always, always end up building characters that look like Whoopie Goldberg in every game that has a character builder. Every. Single. Time.

Young Whoopie, old Whoopie, Elf Whoopie, Android Whoopie. Witch Whoopie. Never ending list.

I have serious childhood issues.

For some reason I always, always end up building characters that look like Whoopie Goldberg in every game that has a character builder. Every. Single. Time.

Young Whoopie, old Whoopie, Elf Whoopie, Android Whoopie. Witch Whoopie. Never ending list.

I have serious childhood issues.
:LOL:

Never played Demon's Souls or any of the Dark Souls games and didn't get much into Bloodbourne.

Anything one want to offer tips to help me through the first two hours of the game? Until I get my feet wet that is. I intend to complete this game.

Use fire on the first boss. Be cautious. Prioritize dodging and high agility over defense and importantly, stay in soul form until you absolutely need to(aka summoning other players).

The last one really gets people since they dont know the game increases in difficulty dramatically if you keep dying in human form due to Soul Tendency

Hollowing had no actual effect on DS3 and I really do hope it's the same on DS. I'm ok with the game being hard, but I just could not get over DS2 and the needlessly punitive hollowing that reduces your max health, who the f thought of that?? You die cause the game is hard, so we make the game even harder every time you die, so you die more, and the game gets harder the more you die? What?

Back