Microsoft rumored to be buying...... [2020-04, 2020-07, 2020-11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
first evidence of VR development for xbox
https://www.resetera.com/threads/scarlett_vr-found-in-ms-flight-simulator-files.310672/

someone data mining the flight simulator files in the latest build found a file called 'EDITION_SCARLETT PublishedPackages_Scarlett.xml' Looks like xbox VR is coming! I wonder if it will launch when the xbox version of flight simulator launches

homer.gif

first evidence of VR development for xbox
https://www.resetera.com/threads/scarlett_vr-found-in-ms-flight-simulator-files.310672/

someone data mining the flight simulator files in the latest build found a file called 'EDITION_SCARLETT PublishedPackages_Scarlett.xml' Looks like xbox VR is coming! I wonder if it will launch when the xbox version of flight simulator launches
Maybe with a proprietary wireless adapter they have superlow latency, lower power usage etc.
That could be a good selling point if they went that route.

Although not holding my breath, even with this being found.

Homer huh.... Wait a minute! Jasper Griffin wrote the student guide for Homer's Odyssey for Cambridge University Press! Project Griffin Confirmed!

You haven't paid attention to posts if you're still wondering about Project Griffin.

Microsoft Financial Earnings call... I think they're going to be shopping around for more development companies to acquire.

"Microsoft has $138 Billion in the bank".​
  • Revenue was $37.2 billion and increased 12%
  • Operating income was $15.9 billion and increased 25%
  • Net income was $13.9 billion and increased 30%
  • Diluted earnings per share was $1.82 and increased 32%
  • Xbox content and services revenue increased 30%
  • Surface revenue increased 37% (up 36%in constant currency)
  • Office Commercial products and cloud services revenue increased 9% driven by Office 365 Commercial revenue growth of 21% (up 20% in constant currency)

@BRiT

You can see why MS is going in on gaming. Its a market that has a ton of room to grow and their consumer office and windows markets are experiencing no growth or slow growth. For MS anything to leverage and expand Azure is big business for them

42361924.jpg

I also believe sega has a sonic announcement on that day too

Will be interesting to see what comes of this rumor

If cyber punk is pushed back into 2021 stock could go even further down. Now we have Amazon and Facebook both in the streaming wars. Will MS grab them or sony or one of the new comers
How much controlling stock is actually available to buy? Because if it's not 51% buying it means you do not have control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back