Playstation 5 [PS5] [Release November 12 2020]

I'm not sure what to expect but I supposed if I did then they wouldn't be surprises.

Me neither. I hope its something more than just some trial codes to services. And that its more than a cold boot logo (if it even exists) or the cold boot sequence time.

Maybe its their first time setup experience, like they have a Klank or AstroBot character walk you through it?

So wait. Are the GB we talk about when talking about the size of a game this GiB or GB? Why did this 664 GiB then create such a drama if it’s actually 712GB?

It's decimalisation gone mad!

This week I managed to bag a new 4Tb Samsung 870 QVO SSD for £325 as a repository for old PS4 games and temp storage for PS5 games so I'm quite pleased with myself.

I hate you. I have been eyeing even more SSD storage than my existing 2TB SSD drive, but keep wavering with "there should be better deals for 2TB and 4TB later in November". The 4TB QVO is $449 (no deal) on Amazon while the 2TB is $200 (semi deal).

I hate you. I have been eyeing even more SSD storage than my existing 2TB SSD drive, but keep wavering with "there should be better deals for 2TB and 4TB later in November". The 4TB QVO is $449 (no deal) on Amazon while the 2TB is $200 (semi deal).
Treat yourself. I was seriously eying up the 8Tb but couldn't get it at a good price. Then common sense kicked in; 2Tb in my Pro has served me well and I know I'll be expanding that internal storage with an M.2 at some point. There are maybe ten games I replay and the remainder are install-play-delete.

I am waiting some some trepidation to see how large the Master Chief Collection install is on Series X. I'm really looking forward to replaying the Halo saga. :yes:

Plot twist!

PS5 allegedly has 712GB of free space, not 640GB as previously reported.

Not long till we find out.
Maybe one of the surprises.

Considering that they explicitly said it had nothing to do with platform comparisons, but you know, why let reality and what was actually said get in the way of dreams. So any talk about comparisons being the surprise is entirely wrong.
Yeah, but I took that as from a face off kind of thing rather than maybe BC related...but you are right, sorry.

Another thing might be the trials of games I seem to recall...I’m just trying to think what kinds of surprises Sony have - they’ve done well to keep things so quite.

Another thing might be the trials of games I seem to recall...I’m just trying to think what kinds of surprises Sony have - they’ve done well to keep things so quite.

I like that I know pretty much everything I want to know about my Series X. I like that Sony have a few surprises left for my PlayStaton 5. :yes: I also find myself really, really keen to play Astrobots to experience the DualSense controller myself because I'm still dubious about how big a different it can make despite pretty much everybody saying this is the case.

Yes they have. Much to the annoyance of the internet. :LOL:

Back