CYBERPUNK 2077 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5]

Since I have a huge backlog of games, and I don't yet have a GPU worthy of playing this game and won't be likely to get one for at least a month or two, any delay which improves the overall quality of the game is quite welcome as far as I'm concerned.

Just remembered that I have the art book on Kindle. It seems to have some backstory lore included too, so I'll have something interesting to read at night for the next while.

Perhaps won't even hit in 2020? Some heard rumblings about needing another 4-5 months a few weeks ago.

Tweet that mentions this:

Eld4UCUXgAAuTCL

Eld40LfXEAAbNgP

So what should I play instead during my 10 days off in November?

So what should I play instead during my 10 days off in November?

XBSX - Gear of War 5, COD CW, Watch Dogs Legion, Gears of War Tactics, Dirt 5, The Medium(?), Devil May Cry 5, AC Valhalla etc.
PS5 - Astro's Playroom, Demon's Souls, Spider-man Miles Morales, Sack Boy, Ghost of Tsushima(and Legends/Raid), God of War, PSN+ Collection, Godfall, COD CW, Watch Dogs Legion, Dirt 5, Devil May Cry 5, AC Valhalla etc.

Maybe if they augmented them before developing the game, they could survive longer...

Perhaps won't even hit in 2020? Some heard rumblings about needing another 4-5 months a few weeks ago.
I'd rather they delay it for another six months. I'd like this game to be the best possible quality it can be at launch. They'll never quash every bug or issue, I remember what the Witcher 3 was like at launch on PS4. :yep2:

Back