Playstation 5 [PS5] [Release November 12 2020]

2FoIgt4.jpg

Wow. What. Is that? :runaway:

Looking at the released financials and the uptake on pre-orders for the PS5 then I'm pretty confident that things are looking very rosey for this generation from Sony's perspective. Now all they have to do is make the platform a free to play model across the board :D

So, bets are open. Over the course of 2h Sony will reveal more news about several games.
I’m thinking a few free upgrades but I wonder which games it will be!

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/10/28/temtem-makes-its-console-debut-exclusively-on-ps5/

Temtem makes its console debut exclusively on PS5

Early Access for the massively multiplayer creature-collection starts December 8.

After eight months on PC, and over 19 million Tems tamed, Temtem is making its console debut exclusively on PlayStation 5, with Early Access beginning on December 8. The game will feature crossplay between the PS5 and PC communities.

If you haven’t read our announcement post yet, here’s a quick recap: Temtem is a massively multiplayer creature-collection adventure where you seek adventure in the lovely Airborne Archipelago alongside your Temtem squad. Players can catch every Tem, challenge other tamers, customize their house, or join a friend’s adventure in a full co-op experience.

4.4million views now. I guess people are interested about unboxing

I also watched this unboxing, I don't follow him on YT but I know he have good video quality... also totally agree with his not so subliminal messaging: "matte black everything", hope Sony will listen :)

Dang, seems with stand it won’t fit in my cabinet vertically :(

All that planning down the pan...thanks Sony - I now have hot air pushing against my cool air intake!
  • Height: 17 inches / 43 cm
  • Width: 18.5 inches / 47 cm
  • Depth: 7 inches / 18 cm
  • Weight: 14lb 8 ounces / 6.7 kg

Back