Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales [PS4, PS5, PC]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
I tuned out of this for a while but I'm hugely relieved to hear that stealth is a legit tactic now, it always bugged me in the 2018 game that once you openly engaged enemies, you could never regain stealth and they'd always know where you where even when out of sight.

I tuned out of this for a while but I'm hugely relieved to hear that stealth is a legit tactic now, it always bugged me in the 2018 game that once you openly engaged enemies, you could never regain stealth and they'd always know where you where even when out of sight.

It boggles me that these AAA studios create these super complicated engines, and yet they have no time to implement a timer for broken line of sight.

There's stealth in the original game. There's even a trophy for X amount of takedowns.

By the look of it, it's just another niche game that will be quickly forgotten like the first. /s

Kidding, no obviously the game looks rad (and it will be highly successful like the first game). I am kinda interested by this game, more than I ever was of the first.

There's stealth in the original game. There's even a trophy for X amount of takedowns.
There are many missions like construction sites where there are multiple waves of enemies by way of reinforcements arriving. In those, once you've lost stealth, you've lost stealth for the duration go the remainder of the mission.

It boggles me that these AAA studios create these super complicated engines, and yet they have no time to implement a timer for broken line of sight.
maybe there is but they are using realistic values for the length of time

in my game, once enemy sees you then it chases you, until it hasnt seen you for 10-60 seconds, and then it goes back to what it was doing (it makes it more fun for the player this way)
but in reality this is not what would happen, if you see an enemy, and chased them but lost sight of them for 10 seconds you would not go back to reading the newspaper straight away

Back