Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales [PS4, PS5, PC]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
I didn't know there were quick time events in this game. They ruined shenmue and games ever since.

But it does look beautiful

After I have no doubt it will be as good. I have much more confident to have gameplay looking as good as this coming from Guerrilla games. Since Killzone 2 controversy, they are traumatized and don't want to heard about any downgrade discussion.
Hard to say downgrade when they didn't show gameplay, always cinematric trailer looks better (newest example Miles Morales gameplay vs cinematics, there is difference for sure)

Hard to say downgrade when they didn't show gameplay, always cinematric trailer looks better (newest example Miles Morales gameplay vs cinematics, there is difference for sure)

Miles morales looks very good in gameplay and is very cinematic during gameplay like the first one with zoom on Miles during combo playing with the camera. If you talk french I advice you to watch this video. It was easy to know in the trailer of june than some part were gameplay after playing the first game.

or this

EDIT:
And the game is very cinematic too with a very dynamic camera in normal gameplay not only setpicece.

https://s8.gifyu.com/images/ezgif.com-gif-maker-3e6ab2f9ef581fd51.gif

Miles morales looks very good in gameplay and is very cinematic during gameplay like the first one with zoom on Miles during combo playing with the camera. If you talk french I advice you to watch this video. It was easy to know in the trailer of june than some part were gameplay after playing the first game.
haha can't understand French unfortunetly, during gameplay it looks quite similar to ps4 spiderman (this closeups camera during some actions indeed looks nice)

haha can't understand French unfortunetly, during gameplay it looks quite similar to ps4 spiderman (this closeups camera during some actions indeed looks nice)

It looks better with much better texture, better character model when camera goes near the player, better field of view, better draw distance, better particle and much better motion blur.

Here spiderman doesn't go faster than on PS4 but the motion blur give a better speed impression. It is absent of PS4 Spiderman 2018.

Sorry for the poor quality but the gameinformer gameplay was far from digitaldoundry quality

EDIT: An other things We will see the difference when we will see the hidden PS4 version with less destruction, lower texture resolution, lower quality IQ, lower quality motion blur, lower qualtity depth of field, lower texture definition, less geometry for character model in gameplay and cutscene.

And without raytracing too for fidelity mode.

Last edited:
It looks better with much better texture, better field of view, better draw distance, better particle and much better motion blur.

Here spiderman doesn't go faster than on PS4 but the motion blur give a better speed impression. It is absent of PS4 Spiderman 2018.

Sorry for the poor quality but the gameinformer gameplay was far from digitaldoundry quality
don't know why but on this small gifs all games looks better

don't know why but on this small gifs all games looks better

Take gameplay not something coming from the teaser trailer with cinematic angle. Things coming from gameplay looks much worse than this.

I only take small gif because there is no gif of the much better digitalfoundry footage of the same scene.

Last edited:
Take gameplay not something coming from the teaser trailer with cinematic angle. Things coming from gameplay looks much worse than this.

I only take small gif because there is no gif of the much better digitalfoundry footage of the same scene.
thats the point, gameplay without fancy camera angels and zoom almost always looks worse, but still on gifs spiderman ps4 looks quite close to your miles morales gifs

thats the point, gameplay without fancy camera angels and zoom almost always looks worse, but still on gifs spiderman ps4 looks quite close to your miles morales gifs

Better wait video comparison between PS4 and PS5 version, we will have something about this and we will be able to pinpoint the difference. Here we compare two different games.

Better wait video comparison between PS4 and PS5 version, we will have something about this and we will be able to pinpoint the difference. Here we compare two different games.
my prediction almost same but without rt and lower resolution + loadings

my prediction almost same but without rt and lower resolution + loadings

My prediction no RT, lower resolution, lower quality motion blur, depth of field, lower quality texture, lower quality character model visible when character are near camera in gameplay and cutscene, cardboard hair on PS4 too, longer loadings, less destruction, lower quality particles, lower draw distance, lower field of view already visible when comparing two gameplay video of Spiderman 2018 and Spiderman Miles Morales.

I am not sure maybe a bit lower quality material, lower quality shadows, lower quality texture filtering...

I don't take risk out of a few predictions everything was answered by Insomniac themselve.

Back