Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales [PS4, PS5, PC]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
New promo material for Spider-Man Miles Morales has seemingly confirmed that Eddie Brock (who becomes Venom) is in the game universe.

https://www.psu.com/news/spider-man...rms-eddie-brock-is-part-of-the-game-universe/

Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered’s new suits will come to the PS4 version of the game, an Insomniac Games employee has stated.

https://www.psu.com/news/spider-man...to-the-ps4-version-of-the-game-at-some-point/

Spider-Man Miles Morales won’t give you the chance to play as any other characters, developer Insomniac Games has revealed.

https://www.psu.com/news/no-spider-man-miles-morales-wont-feature-any-other-playable-characters/

I feel sorry that XBox and PC players won't be able to experience it.

Why? I'm pretty sure there are plenty of multiplatform holders who will not be missing out. I'm a PC enthusiast, but I do own a Pro and X... and hopefully a PS5/XBSX as soon as preorders become available again. The only thing that I feel sorry for, are the ones who purposely lock themselves behind a single platform.

I feel sorry that XBox and PC players won't be able to experience it.

Im a die hard pc gamer, il still be able to enjoy this title or anything PS (going to have PS5). Since the mid/late 90s pc gaming ive always had a Playstation gathering dust untill one of their exclusives intrest me that i want day one or doesnt come to pc.

Was going to say what shortbread wrote, its stupid to lock yourself behind a single platform just for the sole reason you dislike another for some brand loyality reason.
I also understand that for some, its not viable to have more then one platform, perhaps only getting an XSX. Should those people then say 'i feel sorry for PS owners missing out on the best versions of multiplat games', or games exclusive to that platform (yes they will come).

Also, spiderman or any of the sony games is not for everyone, some dont want the cinematic gaming. You cant just say i feel sorry for Xbox owners or something :p

That's what I meant. :)

Ok but it didnt read like that ;)

Ok but it didnt read like that ;)
Well can PC and Xbox owners play Spider-man? No! So if they don't own a PS4 and will not buy a PS5 i.e. lock themselves behind the PC/Xbox only, then they will not play the game hence not experience it.

I thought it was obvious.

And no I don't count watching YT videos as experiencing a game.

Well can PC and Xbox owners play Spider-man? No! So if they don't own a PS4 and will not buy a PS5 i.e. lock themselves behind the PC/Xbox only, then they will not play the game hence not experience it.
PS4 version may come to psnow, for a stint at some point.

I thought it was obvious.

And no I don't count watching YT videos as experiencing a game.

Yes, if they lock themselfs entirely to xbox they wont be able to play PS exclusives, its the same other way around. Its not that per definition someone has to feel sorry for an xbox-only owner either, as not every xbox owner does even want to play spiderman.
I for one dont care at all for spiderman (neither the game or the movies).

Anyway, PC or xbox gamers can own a playstation too. It doesnt have to be their main platform, but they can enjoy spiderman or any other sony game too if they want to.
One could make a point why having a PS just for its exclusives which amount to maybe 10 games for a generation (doubt one would like every single one of them), but for me thats totally worth it.

Edit: YT is often brought up when talking sony games, no its not the same experience as actually playing the games themselfs. Playing on PSnow is though, which actually could be a good substitute for the actual hardware if the only games from sony you play is some exclusives and you have the connection and perhaps a dualsense for the pc.

Someone can have a platform because he likes only the exclusives on one platform and some third party games. I only play single player games and Sony offer, plus Ubi soft, CDProjekt, Square-Enix, capcom, From Software, Atlus and indies are enough to satisfy me. And I can't even play all the game on one platform I want because in my 40's with a wife, a job and child I have not enough time. I will finish TLOU2, play Ghost of Tsuhima and maybe FF7 Remake on PS5.

I don't play racing games, Sport games or RTS anymore and I don't play online mp. Before I played soccer games with friends, Bomberman or did local online match on PC on Doom and other FPS on PC.

Last edited:
Yup, there is no denying which title Sony has been pushing more for the PS5 launch. Poor Sackboy and Demon's Souls... :LOL:

j/k

Yup, there is no denying which title Sony has been pushing more for the PS5 launch. Poor Sackboy and Demon's Souls... :LOL:

j/k
I am not worried about those 2 games. Hardcore gamers will get Demon's souls and plenty of people with a family will eventually get Sackboy because this game does look like a ton of fun (and with coop!), and it's not like there will be plenty of Mario-wannabe games on PS5 for launch.

But I would worry for some of the others games, specifically, Destruction All Stars. In a world where you can play Rocket League, Apex and Fornite for free on PS4 (and soon PS5), this cannot pass:

4FYarpJ.png

I am not worried about those 2 games. Hardcore gamers will get Demon's souls and plenty of people with a family will eventually get Sackboy because this game does look like a ton of fun (and with coop!), and it's not like there will be plenty of Mario-wannabe games on PS5 for launch.

But I would worry for some of the others games, specifically, Destruction All Stars. In a world where you can play Rocket League, Apex and Fornite for free on PS4 (and soon PS5), this cannot pass:

4FYarpJ.png

Maybe the wrong thread but I’m quite shocked to see that price in EUR, which doesn’t make sense compared to GBP or USD.

Back