Ghost of Tsushima [PS4], Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut [PS4, PS5]

Ohh this is fun, played the story co-op missions with a friend and we ninja'd and slashed and what not through it.
Its sort of Destiny'ish with missions and daily challenges etc.
Did not try the survival / wave things yet (not enough) friends and not sure if I will do a game + either.
I expect we will finish the story co-op missions tonight, we have 3 left at the bronze tiere.
We also did the first mission again on silver tier, the challenge rises, its fun.
Ghost of Tsushima is GOTY for me, I love cyberpunk, but CP2077 has really high bar climb.

Now I just need to get more friends that play GoT, so I can play survival and then the raid when it releases.

Now I just need to get more friends that play GoT, so I can play survival and then the raid when it releases.
Add me.

So there are daily challenges. Nice. I went with Samurai for now but will change to try out the others.

*edit* match making is quick. Very nice.

Really quick to find players. Usually I find a game within a few seconds. I think the longest I have waited was 15 secs. I am going through the bronze story mode. Haven't tried Survival or Challenge yet.

Last edited:
I really like Legends, it reminds me of Destiny which i played solidly for a year before getting bored.
Not sure this will hold me as long, it feeld lighter, but at the same time its part of its appeal for me.

Just managed my first Gold survival and got some nice 105 ki level gear. Nextup weekly challenge story and survival. Weeeee, Ghost of Tsushima is the most fun i have had with a game in a long time.
Loving it!

I really like Legends, it reminds me of Destiny which i played solidly for a year before getting bored.
Not sure this will hold me as long, it feeld lighter, but at the same time its part of its appeal for me.

Just managed my first Gold survival and got some nice 105 ki level gear. Nextup weekly challenge story and survival. Weeeee, Ghost of Tsushima is the most fun i have had with a game in a long time.
Loving it!
I did my first gold on Sunday morning after doing all the silver. 2 hours later I finished it. Wow! I haven't played since as work took over and I am working throughout the day and doing nights as well this whole week. I can't wait for the weekend.

Reactions: JPT
Great MP update!

What a blast to play...super addicting, “just one more round”.

KI lvl 105 now - the nightmare is tough still, need to get better :)

Sadly, I just read that the raid won’t have match making. That really makes me sad. I really wanted to play this...but no one I know plays this :(

What is the point of replacing robust ingame match making with some form of external match making? Just give the option - it doesn’t hurt anyone!

SP did so much right with this update, but I can’t understand their decision to make the raid without match making.

Since im not going to play any GoT untill PS5, do you guys think the graphics are abit decreased as opposed to singleplayer?

Since im not going to play any GoT untill PS5, do you guys think the graphics are abit decreased as opposed to singleplayer?

Graphics is different but I can't say decreased. The colour palette is what has changed. Instead of having all sorts of different colours as in the SP, some maps are reddish like the video above, others have blue, other maps are in the dark, other in grey. But the content like the grass and everything else is there moving in the wind etc.

It works as you aren't in the normal SP story mode but rather a alternative supernatural nether realm and the framerate is good throughout, I am on the original base PS4 and I haven't noticed dips etc that hampers gameplay, which is smooth.

Last edited:
Back