Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2

This may help:

Various_projections_of_cube_above_plane.svg

And just to clarify, when I said "real 3D", I was referring to perspective projection. I guess technically everything is 3D and the notion of what is "real" could be said to be subjective, but perspective projection is the way that we humans perceive our environment.

I'd say this is isometric
cuQGqD4.png
well, that looks like an isometric camera indeed, but I completed the game over and over again and it is one of my fetish games -in my top 5 ever- and I can tell you that the game isn't isometric at all.

You can move the camera freely, the only fixed thing is the rotation axis around the character you are controlling. Little tears as in crying come out when I see this game

https://www.bloodlines2.com/en/an-update-on-the-organizational-changes-for-bloodlines-2

Creative Director and Lead Writer are both fired

"Lead Narrative Designer Brian Mitsoda and Creative Director Ka’ai Cluney are no longer part of the team at Hardsuit Labs. This was a joint decision made by the leadership of Hardsuit Labs and Paradox Interactive. We appreciate, and value, the contributions of Brian and Ka’ai, which were instrumental in establishing the game's storyline and dark tone and have helped to ensure that we are making a true successor to the iconic Bloodlines. We wish them both the best in their future endeavors."

I believe the Publisher bought a stake of the developer because the dev blew the majority of money for the game really quickly in its development.

So this may limp to the finish line if ever. Unless a company out there really needs an exclusive and decides to buy it up ?

Are you listening CD PROJEKT RED
I think CPR is fine. The witcher series is still selling well to this day and cyber punk has massive demand. Even if the game slips into next year it will still sell really well. I bet they will have dlc already in the works for release next year and the year after. Most likely they have another witcher game in development

It would be poetic if bloodlines2 was fcked up and community would fix it again. I'm hoping the game turns out good. Though I will do same as I do with any other big game. I'll wait 6-12months before playing to allow the patches come in. I did preorder this from steam to support the development of game. I tend to pay full price for games I'm really waiting for.

Why do they even need a new writer at this point? Isn't everything pretty much written?

Does make me fear for major rewrites of some of the non PC stuff like Malkovian gameplay, which Mitsoda was planning to keep in line with the first game. Not that it was commonly seen as non PC at the time of the first game, people just got a lot more sensitive about how stereotypes affect minorities.

Back