New puppy.

It's been almost 2 weeks and the puppy has went from 7.2lbs to 14.3lbs as of yesterday and she no longer has constant diarrhea. Still trying to teach her not to nibble me so much, but fortunately I remember how to bleed well so it's all working out.

Here's my happy view, her on the nanny cam sleeping on the vent in the back of the bathroom. Means I get a short break. (My kids and wife have been sick for the last week, non-covid, so I've been on my own caring for the two dogs and 5 cats...I'm a bit frazzled.)

upload_2020-7-15_14-40-46.png

wait... that mess of stuff... did the puppy did those?

and i though my cat was the most evil thing lol. It looooves to play with pen/pencils and move it from place A to place B. Now it hides my tablet stylus and while im rummaging the whole room, dropping on all fours and peeking under furniture.... it simply stares at me all the time. Probably thinking what a good job it did, and it though i was having fun.

Haha my old cat never could resist tipping stuff over the edge of a table either.

Serendipity is a nice name for a cat, is there also one named Serenity? :)

If we’re still taking from the Buffy-verse Anya was pretty cool and I don’t know if there are many dogs called that. But I also don’t know if it would work. Cats have incredible high frequency hearing so names with an S work better than average [emoji28]

We've been calling her "Pinky" for the last week or so just because she responded to it when I called her that originally. Not one we really picked, but she likes it and responds to it so it's sort of sticking.

I introduced Buffy and Pinky yesterday formally, meaning face to face without a barrier and no one eating anyone. She's still separated, but I'm giving them social times and working on integration.

BTW- The rest of my life has fallen completely apart, my house and yard are a wreck and I just washed dishes yesterday for the first time in days. I forgot how bloody much work a puppy is, especially integrating one with a difficult dog.

Puppy fights are normal again, Buffy learned she can put Pinky's whole head in her mouth! :love:

DIihMPV.jpg

809k0Ja.jpg

My wife just took a picture of Buffy and Pinky in bed. The glowy-eyed one is Buffy and 5 minutes earlier she had just accidentally bit me in the nuts trying to grab a toy out of my lap...and I'm wearing sweats! :oops:Buffafternutbite.jpg

BTW - Pinky is the same age today as Buffy was when we got her, now I get why Buffy was so psycho and Pinky isn't.

My wife posted a pict of the first day we got Pinky, I sort of freaked at the difference. It's from July 2.

It's not politics, I could use it.

baBYPINKy.jpg

Back