Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales [PS4, PS5, PC]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
I’m not a big fan of the voice of Miles. Everything else looks pretty good though ...

I’m not a big fan of the voice of Miles. Everything else looks pretty good though ...
Just switch the VA to another language. I don't speak Italian but in my experience games that offer Italian VA tracks are always amazing, like you're in an expensive Italian restaurant and just ordered another bottle of Malbec five minutes before closing and they waiter isn't impressed. Except every characters is voiced by an annoyed waiter. :yes:

Attachments

• image.gif
    image.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 8
Just switch the VA to another language. I don't speak Italian but in my experience games that offer Italian VA tracks are always amazing, like you're in an expensive Italian restaurant and just ordered another bottle of Malbec five minutes before closing and they waiter isn't impressed. Except every characters is voiced by an annoyed waiter. :yes:

Well, Italian Spider-Man is the best Spider-Man after all.

The original trailer is still the best. :D

If Greg Miller managed to get his version of Spidey in the game, internet can easily push for Italian Spiderman addition to Spidey2.

Reactions: JPT
Back