Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales [PS4, PS5, PC]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
Nope. Same assets and RT quality during transitioning. Queued @1:03

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ga...der-man-miles-morales-4k.306401/post-48502211

And the community manager told the RT reflection were improved since the Gameinformer video.

ovtXiaZ.gif

Arm self reflexion on spidey suit. Fur shading of the cat is pretty good too.

Last edited:
Wow the suit itself has RT reflections?! This game looks better each time we see it. And I guess I’ll have to bite the bullet and play this at 30fps... thank god Insomniac games are probably the best and smoothest 30fps games around.

I really look forward to finding out how much render time is being devoted to these reflections. I wonder if its the best use for visual return in a hypothetical scenario where this didn't also have to run on PS4.

I really look forward to finding out how much render time is being devoted to these reflections. I wonder if its the best use for visual return in a hypothetical scenario where this didn't also have to run on PS4.
A lot depends on how the lighting is handled in reflected scenery.
Game has a lot of lighting baked, so reflections may have very fast shaders for it.

I wait what Naughty Dog will be able to do with character but they said in the last SIGGRAPH tech artist talk, they think they were not far from the level they want to reach.

http://advances.realtimerendering.com/s2020/NaughtyDog_TechArt_TLOU2-final.pptx

Page 106

They think they can add peach fuzz (visible on Aloy on Horizon 2), improve the hair(hair are pretty good in Spiderman), local light bounce, improve skin shading and specular lighting.

4K VRR range is restricted 48 to 60hz? That's kind of.. limited.

Well I expect to play games at 4K 60, 4K 30 or 1440p 60. I am not too worried about anything else. If I find a game that does 1440p 120 I won't complain.
If a game is below 48 but above thirty, the VRR range if 30fps (solid) or 48-60 VRR adaptive. Why not 30-60 VRR? What is is that is preventing VRR adaptive frames at 31-47hz ? :???: It's kind of weird it works at 48Hz but not anywhere between 30 and 47.

Why is the implementation of VRR so weird!?! :runaway:

Back