The Official, Long Awaited, TV Shows Thread

I'm just trying to picture the families from Dark where all the females only wear skimpy school girl clothes and the males are young brooding emos. It's really not working.

I'm just trying to picture the families from Dark where all the females only wear skimpy school girl clothes and the males are young brooding emos. It's really not working.

Haha! I did say it’s a different setting, and it’s very different, but the whole time travel/multiple layered stories intertwined with each other and brain-melting goodness is basically the same.

The Boys was just insane. What a season finale! Did not pick the head exploder and very intruiged as to the end game for that. Was quite drunk watching the finale and damn it was a ripper!

"I can do whatever I want!" :D

Wooo, thanks for the heads up. Now if I can manage to find some time, I can start watching the 2nd season.

Regards,
SB

The Boys was just insane. What a season finale! Did not pick the head exploder and very intruiged as to the end game for that. Was quite drunk watching the finale and damn it was a ripper!

"I can do whatever I want!" :D

Yep, very good show and the finale didn’t disappoint. The only disappointment is that we now have no idea when S3 will come out, given the current state of affairs.

Whilst I'm intrigued that they're doing something with Dexter again, they should have killed him at the end of the show the way he was supposed to be.

They should have killed him with a clear strong message that torture isn't ok.
Of course they wouldn't ever do that since the whole point of the show was to help implant the idea that torture IS ok...

Whilst I'm intrigued that they're doing something with Dexter again, they should have killed him at the end of the show the way he was supposed to be.

This seems to be a triumph of PR. They're getting a lot of coverage for this. I think towards the end of the series, the ratings weren't great and viewer enthusiasm had waned a lot.

Yet they got a lot of people to talk about it and get coverage in the media. I also got an email from Showtime with promotional content about this reboot, which isn't combing back for several months right?

But they have this coordinated campaign and it seems to have worked.

Sorry I used the word wrong. Same characters, same lead actor.

So it's rebooting a dormant show but it's not retelling the same story with different actors.

Sorry I used the word wrong. Same characters, same lead actor.

So it's rebooting a dormant show but it's not retelling the same story with different actors.
You mean those who survived? Maybe they can pull some trick in order to bring back Doakes? Did we get a confirmation that he was really dead? My memory is fuzzy.

Dexter is the only one who survived I guess.

Deb is gone and so are the cops he worked with.

Also that blond gf he liked at the end.

He went to the Pacific Northwest to become a lumberjack?

He could do a lot of killing in the countryside instead of a big city like Miami.

So new Dexter will be a 10 episode limited run due next fall apparently.

Back