What franchises do you feel have been forgotten about?

Roger Cobb

Regular
Um, I definitely will say Dino Crisis since 2003 has been fully ignored, beyond a few times where it got mentioned. Not that I really want Capcom to wreck that with a bland remake anyway. Oh no!

The one I always mention; G-Police. Best damn original PlayStation flying-shooter there was. Cyberpunk and Blade Runner rolled into one.

Project Gotham Racing
Fight Night
Punch Out
Hexen/Heretic
Lemmings
Battle Arena Toshinden
Carmageddon (might see this cause THQ Nordic acquired in late 2018)
1-vs-100 (not a franchise but it could have been)

TitanFall (may never see anything again because of Apex Legends)

Parasite Eve
Omega Boost
Vagrant Story
Dino Crisis
Dark Cloud
Onimusha
Soul Reaver
Nights (no the idiotic Wii version doesnt count)
Grandia
Suikoden
Legend of the Dragoon
Zone of the Enders
Panzer Dragoon (a proper one)
Burning Rangers

How about the genre of lightgun shooting games.

I know the old tech needed CRT but I am sure this is a problem that can be solved.

Yeah freelancer was awesome. It also clever in making each land-able planet feels more alive than the barren reality. I think its the only singleplayer game where I keeps playing for years after reaching the ending.

Dragon's Dogma. Now it became anime franchise? DD2 on next-gen console (and PC) would be amazing as all the original vision should be within the power budget (including the trans-dimension-instance tower) and the high availability internet connection that are way more common nowadays.

Gameplay wise I am getting huge police 911 vibes

Love it, shame no VR on Xbox
Even better, you have a full 360 degree view if you want but yeah in that gameplay it's close to 180 degree. :D I don't have a VR, I am waiting for PSVR2 tbh. But I do enjoy watching VR games and POV.

Back