Playstation 5 [PS5] [Release November 12 2020]

That’s the rumour on Twitter and it goes back to my question on whether we could limit the “quick resume” on the X so that we can squeeze some SSD space. 160GB or so reserved out of an already small SSD isn’t pretty
I’m pretty worried for SeriesS now lol. Like damn, I bought one for my cousin and now I need to rethink this plan. I want to gift a next gen console not a device that needs him to buy the drive upgrade upon receiving it.

This is tough to read unfortunately, for all consoles really.

I’m pretty worried for SeriesS now lol. Like damn, I bought one for my cousin and now I need to rethink this plan. I want to gift a next gen console not a device that needs him to buy the drive upgrade upon receiving it.

Wouldn't the reserved space (Quick Resume)be necessarily smaller as well?

Game sizes will make it easier...

I wouldn't worry one bit.

Tommy McClain

it will certainly help for sure over the alternative which is, just not letting people uninstall portions of their game at all.

Not just that, but supposedly Series S games will be smaller due to not having to use the Series X textures. Guess we'll see if that turns out to be the case.

Tommy McClain

Game sizes will make it easier...

I wouldn't worry one bit.

Tommy McClain

They should be more detailed because you can do that now. Base game is 100 GB but there are packs that are like ~10 GB a piece that can be deleted separately from the main game.

I initially downloaded the battle royale component to play with my son. I had to go back and download several more packs because I lacked the plain jane multiplayer portion because he wanted to level the Grau (weapon) faster while we played.

I still don’t have the single player portion downloaded which is a separate download.

Everything is managed through the main title screen except maybe the deleting part.

Last edited:
They should be more detailed because you can do that now. Base game is 100 GB but there are packs that are like ~10 GB a piece that can be deleted separately from the main game.

I initially downloaded the battle royale component to play with my son. I had to go back and download several more packs because I lacked the plain jane multiplayer portion because he wanted to level the Grau (weapon) faster while we played.

I still don’t have the single player portion downloaded which is a separate download.

Everything is managed through the main title screen except maybe the deleting part.

yeah even xbox 360 supports that. IIRC it was Ace Combat 6.

but maybe this time microsoft mandates ALL games to have separate chunks?

Likely a render but still. I hope not to wake up to an equivalent picture tomorrow. (it is a fake) but lol... god damn if it turns out to be true.

i think that size is spot on. here's my size chart i made long time ago

If you lower the xbox series X in that video thumbnail so its feet is on the same line as PS5 feet, its just like that tweeted picture.

yikes my english is even more broken.

I expect some blowing at the controller....

for the new game
Gul Gun: Gust of Wind - upskirting school
Japan exclusive,
banned in the US.
English edition with broken English UX but japanese voice available exclusive for ASIA region. Pre-order now on PLay Asia (at inflated price)

but seriously, blowing a smoke on London Heist on PSVR was a nice touch hahaha.

Likely a render but still. I hope not to wake up to an equivalent picture tomorrow. (it is a fake) but lol... god damn if it turns out to be true.
More likely real. There is now plenty of real hardware out there (even if some cannot say due to NDA) as well as a mountain of those mock-up Series X boxes Microsoft were sending around prior to sending out real Series X hardware.

More likely real. There is now plenty of real hardware out there (even if some cannot say due to NDA) as well as a mountain of those mock-up Series X boxes Microsoft were sending around prior to sending out real Series X hardware.

That picture is fake :) the PS5 is from that AR app, the X seems to be real. The Ps5 is huge but not quite that huge.

Back