Playstation 5 [PS5] [Release November 12 2020]

20200921154144.png

Looks like the stand can be twisted

I suspect one way for vertical and one for horizontal

If it's true that all these japanese youtubers with a PS5 will only be testing and reporting on freaking ASTROBOT, and nothing else, I'm cancelling Sony.
They are testing 2 more games apparently with Astrobot: DMC5 special edition and GodFall. Don't ask me why they did not announce it before. Who knows why? Everything is going as smoothy as the man in charge, Jim Ryan, promised us.

My weird "it would be fun" moment in my brain right now : in engine Kiryu Kazuma reviewing the PS5 with Goro Majima, and announcing Yakuza 8 by the end of the video.

So looking like it could be around 664GB of usable storage?

That’s the rumour on Twitter and it goes back to my question on whether we could limit the “quick resume” on the X so that we can squeeze some SSD space. 160GB or so reserved out of an already small SSD isn’t pretty

Also, if we don’t get a Japanese Youtuber vs PS5 size comparison I’ll be very disappointed. That pic up there shows that it’s a close call.
It's nice that Sony are giving Japanese YouTuber's early access to PS5 given Japan was way down the list of countries when it came to PS4's launch - three months after the main launch.

Back