Coronavirus Pandemic (COVID-19) (SARS-CoV-2) [2020]

My thoughts exactly. However, if they have only just been diagnosed and that after his aide began to show symptoms (I assume), it might perhaps still be early in the infection. He's not a tub of lard like Boris Johnson so ought to be OK, providing he doesn't start injecting bleach or something similar. From his colour, you'd have to guess he's not deficient in Vitamin D which is possibly a risk factor for more severe infection.

His color?

That's makeup. There are pictures of him where around the hairline, when his hair is swept back, you see a very white band of skin.

I don't know if he's less obese than Boris Johnson. But he is obese.

Still, for a man his age, he had a lot of energy, going around the country campaigning.

You hear of cases of men who've smoked all their life, heavy drinker, who survive well into their 90s. Maybe Trump is one of those guys, though a bad case of the virus may alter that.

But supposedly he's been tested frequently and they test everyone who is to come into contact with him. If he's meeting donors, the donors would be tested.

If he started shaking hands with supporters at rallies, that would be uncharacteristically reckless. He was suppose to be a big germaphobe well before covid.

His color?

That's makeup. There are pictures of him where around the hairline, when his hair is swept back, you see a very white band of skin.

I don't know if he's less obese than Boris Johnson. But he is obese.

Still, for a man his age, he had a lot of energy, going around the country campaigning.

You hear of cases of men who've smoked all their life, heavy drinker, who survive well into their 90s. Maybe Trump is one of those guys, though a bad case of the virus may alter that.

But supposedly he's been tested frequently and they test everyone who is to come into contact with him. If he's meeting donors, the donors would be tested.

If he started shaking hands with supporters at rallies, that would be uncharacteristically reckless. He was suppose to be a big germaphobe well before covid.

Well on the subject of reckless, he certainly hasn’t taken much efforts to keep distance or wear masks. Even made fun of Joe Biden for wearing them.

. He's not a tub of lard like Boris Johnson
huh
From his colour, you'd have to guess he's not deficient in Vitamin D which is possibly a risk factor for more severe infection.
huh

I admit, cant say if either of those are meant to be jokes, so well done. I assume they both are.

One worrying thing is this may gain him some sympathy votes, i.e. rewarding mr I dont need to wear facemasks, instead of punishing mr lets be an example of doing dumb things

I been wondering myself are these "+ve"s some sort of campaign strategy....but lets assume for now they are not.

The President, who gets daily tests, is positive and feels fine.

I had assumed that everyone who gets a positive test on a daily test routine, would feel fine for a while after the positive test (and possibly always feel find if in the asymptomatic group).

But according to CNN, Hope hicks started to have symptoms on Wed, and got tested on Thurs and was +ve. It would be important to know if she was getting daily tests, isn't she part of the orange one's close group that gets daily testing ?

Raises questions as to whether she had symptoms whilst testing negative ?

huh
huh

I admit, cant say if either of those are meant to be jokes, so well done. I assume they both are.

One worrying thing is this may gain him some sympathy votes, i.e. rewarding mr I dont need to wear facemasks, instead of punishing mr lets be an example of doing dumb things

I don't think Trump is in such bad shape for a man of his age. Certainly not as obviously overweight as Johnson, however, who was 20 years younger, shorter yet still heavier. Of course, Trump is famously abstemious which is the opposite to Johnson who is a bit of a boozer.

I realise the orange is at least partially makeup, but due to the amount of time he's outdoors golfing, I'd imagine he produces enough Vitamin D for his needs. He'll certainly be getting better overall healthcare than most people so I'd be surprised if he became too ill.

The only surprise is that Melania has been close enough to him to catch it as well! She must be cursing the fact that it's Campaign season. ;)

58.jpg

hard to judge in suits
but if you google any photos of trump golfing, you can see he is not in good shape for someone his age, look at that chin hanging down for starters

Boris got quite sick, and I assume also was getting good health care. I dou bt boris is 110kg (trumps weight)

Of trumps posture, is it just me, but doesnt he often seem to be leaning forward at the waist?

OK it seems it may be due to his weight and platform shoes
https://medium.com/@DrGJackBrown/bo...-is-donald-trump-leaning-forward-29a69fa4e742

Last edited:
No one is certain why Trump stands like a centaur. There are many writeups online about what it might be. Some say its because he wears a girdle when in his suit and that pressures him forward.

I dont think Trump is healthier that Boris, but who knows how Covid19 will impact Trump.

Here's a picture of him golfing:

upload_2020-10-2_8-15-36.png

that photo is fake, I've just had a thought, now this will no doubt get some sympathy votes (balanced by some voters thinking he deserved it for exposing himself like an idiot) but OTOH the sympathy vote would be massive if melania died (lydon johnson like perhaps)
(trump after reading this) hmmm melania could you come here for a second. Of course I jest but since its trump and not a human with morals I would not be feeling 100% secure if I was in melanias high heels

'No one was wearing masks' during debate prep, Chris Christie says after president contracts coronavirus

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...tracts-coronavirus/ar-BB19DBHW?ocid=Peregrine

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said Friday that during debate preparation for President Donald Trump, who has since tested positive for the coronavirus, none of the people present wore masks.

"No one was wearing masks in the room when we were prepping the president during that period of time," Christie said. "And the group was about five or six people, in total."

Christie said on ABC's "Good Morning America" that he visited the White House to help the president practice for the debate from Saturday through Tuesday. He was tested every day he was there. Christie said the last test he took was Tuesday morning and that it was negative. He said he was going to take another test Friday.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...9-positive-test-campaign-messaging/5892228002

Trump has argued for weeks that the nation had "turned the corner" on COVID-19, despite spiraling case counts, and he often asserted Americans had the pandemic "under control" as he pressured states to open schools and businesses.

Hours before his early morning announcement Friday, Trump told a dinner audience via recorded remarks that the "end of the pandemic is in sight."

Ongoing List of those in Trump's/RNC circle infected with COVID-19 - List will be updated as more are announced:

President Donald Trump
First Lady Melania Trump
White House Communications Director Hope Hicks
Trump campaign manager Bill Stepien
Republican National Committee Chair Ronna McDaniel
GOP Sen. Mike Lee of Utah
GOP Sen. Thom Tillis of North Carolina
GOP Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson
Chris Christie, former New Jersey governor
Nicholas Luna, assistant and "body man" to the president
New York Times reporter Michael Shear and two unidentified journalists
One White House staffer
former White House Counselor Kellyanne Conway
Rev. John Jenkins, president of Notre Dame University
10/05/2020 - White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany
10/06/2020 - Stephen Miller, a senior policy aide to President Donald Trump
Two military aides to Trump tested positive an active-duty officer who serves as his valet and Jayna McCarron of the Coast Guard
Pastor Greg Laurie of Riverside, California
White House communications aides Chad Gilmartin and Karoline Leavitt
Two members of housekeeping staff

Who in President Trump’s Orbit Has Tested Positive for COVID-19?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-has-tested-positive-for-covid-19/ar-BB19EmX2

Last edited:
Trump is getting the Regeneron monoclonal antibody cocktail, which is in trials now.

Probably remdesivir as well?

Back