Wasteland 3

Crowdfunding for Wasteland 3 has started.

https://www.fig.co/campaigns/wasteland-3#about

Interestingly enough, there is an opportunity to actually do a real investment in the game, and get shares. Then when the game releases you could potentially make a profit (or a loss) when the game releases depending on how many copies are sold "after release." Any copies given out due to crowd funding obviously isn't included in that.

It's a natural evolution of the whole crowd funding idea. I'm tempted to dip my toes into that, but nah. I'll just give a pledge as a reward for doing such a good job on Wasteland 2 and when Wasteland 3 comes out, it'll just be a nice extra. :)

Regards,
SB

Missed my backer discount :(. lol sigh. It happened way too fast. Got the email. Fiddled around to get my wallet. Sold out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missed my backer discount :(. lol sigh. It happened way too fast. Got the email. Fiddled around to get my wallet. Sold out.

The 5 USD Superbacker Discount for backing one of their previous titles? You can still use it. It doesn't expire. You can even use it after you've pledged (I did as I didn't notice the e-mail until after I pledged). To do so, go to View Pledge and then Edit Pledge and then you can add your discount.

The only caveat is that it only applies to Digital Copy (33 USD) and higher tiers. Thankfully due to that I only had to pay 3 USD more than the Early Bird Digital Copy which people snatched up super fast.

Regards,
SB

The 5 USD Superbacker Discount for backing one of their previous titles? You can still use it. It doesn't expire. You can even use it after you've pledged (I did as I didn't notice the e-mail until after I pledged). To do so, go to View Pledge and then Edit Pledge and then you can add your discount.

The only caveat is that it only applies to Digital Copy (33 USD) and higher tiers. Thankfully due to that I only had to pay 3 USD more than the Early Bird Digital Copy which people snatched up super fast.

Regards,
SB
hmm lemme try.

Also -- dude, these guys are getting good with Unity3D, that funding trailer was great. Normally Unity looks like a choppy mess when great graphics are concerned.

Regards,
SB

I got the discount thanks!
Though in the end we ended up paying 8 USD more.

The early backer price is $25 dollars. With WL2 discount it became $20. I recall this which was what made me look for my wallet LOL.

Anyway all good. Backed!

Yup got my code as well. Can't wait...until I actually have time to play it. :p

Had beta access as well but wanted to wait until full release to play it.

Regards,
SB

I really liked W2. Can't wait to find time to start W3 ! Look like it needs some patches, so, I'll finish Troubleshooter in the meantime.

Not too many quests bugs or frustrating problems ? I remember I had to wait a few patchs for wasteland 2.
Many bugs LOL. One of my party members would glitch and do nothing. I would have to quick save and reload. Many battles where I would suddenly find out my melee main is now just a damage soaker

Many bugs LOL. One of my party members would glitch and do nothing. I would have to quick save and reload. Many battles where I would suddenly find out my melee main is now just a damage soaker

Yeah, that's why I play this kind of games on PC. Sometimes you can "cheat" your way out of bad situations...

Yeah, that's why I play this kind of games on PC. Sometimes you can "cheat" your way out of bad situations...
yea. lol me too. It's nice to come back to these types of games. I really do miss the iso tactic games. Gotta wrap up some more before Baldur's Gate arrives.

Still crazy buggy then?
I ran into problems yea. A couple of times some really bad ones. That required alt+f4. Like maybe 3 in my total play time.
Most of it were smaller bugs. Stupid things like one of my party members doing things or getting stuck.

So I started it 2 weeks ago, and it seems very stable here, and the perfs are great (it was not at release if I believe reviews). I had one quest bug, but non blocking. Really loving it so far. Like in the witcher&such, some "choices" are really crappy whatever you chose to do :eek:

I finished it. No major bugs. Lots of charisma in this game, though going gets a bit thin towards the end. Difficulty was kinda too easy.

The major highlight of this game was the music. OMG the music that plays during some epic battles is just amazing: mostly covers of spiritual songs but some very quirky stuff also. When you get to the top of the dam in the intro you will know what I'm talking about.

I finished it. No major bugs. Lots of charisma in this game, though going gets a bit thin towards the end. Difficulty was kinda too easy.

The major highlight of this game was the music. OMG the music that plays during some epic battles is just amazing: mostly covers of spiritual songs but some very quirky stuff also. When you get to the top of the dam in the intro you will know what I'm talking about.
Night rider car was probably too powerful ;)

Back