Godfall (Always Online Required) [PC, PS5, PS4, XO, XBSX|S]

I rly like the looks of this game! Best game shown in yesterdays state of
play.

I hope they have a decent world/story/lore.

The combat so far does look a bit one dimensional with only 4xsquare combo...but I hope there is more.

Reminds me of God of War, combat and artstyle. But the combat seems very limited even compared to God of War. I remember from God of War first gameplay the combat already seemed interesting, here not so much.
To me it the gameplay seems a lot like Destiny in 3rd person, and a lot shinier.

Well... it’s very shiny and sharp for sure, but art wise GOW is on a whole other level.

True, it's all in context. I believe this game is done by gearbox software, using the UE4 engine, on more then just the PS5. It looks very nice for a multiplatform, non PS exclusive, non first party game :p
Wasn't there ray tracing going on also in this title?

True, it's all in context. I believe this game is done by gearbox software, using the UE4 engine, on more then just the PS5. It looks very nice for a multiplatform, non PS exclusive, non first party game :p
Wasn't there ray tracing going on also in this title?

Absolutely, it does look very nice, so far. And yes they said RT would be in but it’s hard to see evidence from the videos, they’re quite fast paced. Maybe the reflections? Who knows.

It shouldn't matter. A rudimentary physics simulation and/or wind motion system could have suffice for the trees and shrubbery within the environment. Yes 60fps is good, but motionless environments just breaks the game immersion IMHO.
I can't even see anything on those videos, maybe the veggies are swaying and moving and I'd never tell from these vids.

The narrator's voice in the intro video!? I was expecting him to start bringing decepticons into it, do we play as optimus in this game? :D

Back