Demon's Souls Remake [PS5]

It will be absolutely hilarious to see Sony put up those games on the Collection, with no enhancements, some even without Pro enhancements, like Bloodborne.

And not 'hilarious HAHA'.

Hilarious WTF.

It will be absolutely hilarious to see Sony put up those games on the Collection, with no enhancements, some even without Pro enhancements, like Bloodborne.

And not 'hilarious HAHA'.

Hilarious WTF.

I kind of expect that. Spider-Man is notably missing from that collection and I theorize that it’s because it has a paid PS5 version/upgrade.

I found following a guide made the whole process much easier on my soul. To be able to gather better equipment and gear etc. Made the whole experience much easier. Trying to do everythign from scratch knowing nothing about the world and mechanics, etc, you're going to have to love dying. Luckily the SSDs make this much more palatable, but I hated dying on xbox. DS3 was my first souls game.... it was uhh punishing to lose your souls

Now it sounds like this kind of game is much more easier to swallow when dying a lot thanks to the ssd.

Yep. Just the quality of life improvements like no loading and a stabel 60fps will make the Souls games so much better. As for the guides, absolutely. The games tell you so little about how anything works, that I don't even know how I would be able to complete them without Youtube/guides. Heck, I missed entire sections of the game and only ever realised they were even there from looking at guides!

I hope the loading is legit. Even at 2 seconds like rnc would be amazing for a souls game. I hate the loadtimes in bloodborne.

It's so weird, we have become so accustomed to loading times that when I played Trials, my brain just couldn't compute that I was re-spawning instantly every time I crashed - which was a lot, I'm shit at that game. It's almost like it feels wrong. So strange.
Oh, yes.

I'm sure that in some places a crash/restart every 2 seconds for a while was common occurrence.
Now that I think of it, even smallest pause to loading would have reduced the enjoyment drastically.. and 10 second pause would have killed the game.

Back