Black Myth: Wu Kong [PC, Consoles]

BTW there's a Monkey westernized remake on Netflix... don't bother. Don't waste your life on a single episode.

There is some downgrade with actual gameplay (will have to see how it looks when its actually released) but it looks like it will be taking Demon Souls graphics crown

There is some downgrade with actual gameplay (will have to see how it looks when its actually released) but it looks like it will be taking Demon Souls graphics crown
have little doubts as you noticed real gameplay is definitely downgrade but nonetheless looks very good and promising

have little doubts as you noticed real gameplay is definitely downgrade but nonetheless looks very good and promising
what do you consider a downgrade besides the framerate?
Oh I see, the motion blur samples and aliasaing have also taken a serious hit.

"
what do you consider a downgrade besides the framerate?
difference between cinematic scenes and gameplay (for example 0:41 till 0:49 looks great and then 0:55 - 1:12 looks stiil good but just more "normal")

When this was first revealed, I think the expectation was they were 2 years away. As much as I'd like to see the game early, I'm kind of hoping they're targeting early 2023 and not 2022 so perhaps they can include further refinements or newer techniques for performance.

Yeah so this looks like the best thing I've ever seen. Who are these people?? I hope there's an actually good game behind it.

I wonder how much of a game there currently is. I get the feeling that UE5 trailer is closer to a vertical slice than gameplay.

How's possible that this looks better than chinese fx heavy movies with orders of magnitude bigger budget?

Back