Horizon Zero Dawn [PC]

GPU-Z will show you.

yep, GPU-Z and CPU-Z will show it after all the things are assembled.

But before buying/assembling... i think the only way to know is by looking at user experience. As from my experience and from googling around, you cant really trust motherboard manufacturer's spec sheet.

Kinda similar with RAM spec sheet. Everything should be the same but you risk of incompatibility (or different performance profile) if using different RAM model number despite it was from the same brand, and the model number only differ one digit.

You have to go beyond the simple spec sheet and see actual system connection diagrams to which physical slots which will show the exact lane breakouts possible.

You have to go beyond the simple spec sheet and see actual system connection diagrams to which physical slots which will show the exact lane breakouts possible.
even then, its still not a guarantee to get 16x. The GPU, Motherboard, OS, will also give no info what causing it unable to do 16x.

anyway, AFAIK currently its only HZD that helped tremendously with 16x. Dunno how the trend will be when games will start targeting PS5 / XSX.

https://www.videogameschronicle.com...sales-were-nearly-as-large-as-the-witcher-3s/

716k copies in the first month.

I really think we will see more sony games hit in the future , they may not be the new games but we will see a stream of ps4 games make their way over . Its easy revenue for sony

Nah, probably less as I'm sure a lot of people returned the game. But it is true, money is on software.

Sony needs a PC porting team and stop outsourcing these ports.

edit: Last patch apparently fixed a lot of the issues

Last edited by a moderator:
Back