EA Play (Steam, gamepass PC, etc) 25€ year/3.99€ month. 289 games (EA Desktop-old Origin). Crossplay

I did play the opening to Titanfall 2's campaign and it didn't grab me. Really must give with another go, given the praise it receives.
Yeah, first couple levels were a bit difficult to get into (not a huge fan of the jungle). Things get better when you get the Titan. You may not like the experience if you don't like wall running though.

having such a good time with the Mass Effect 3!! -the only ME I have yet to finish since in its day I was totally into Skyrim and so on-

Super fun. Also playing it at a stable 165fps and 1440p is a wonder that can't be described in words. The graphics are somewhat outdated, but no matter what, with that smoothness... :love: It's something you have to try once in life at least.

Same here...
Edit : made a mistake confusing ME 3 with Andromeda
you can play it if you get EA Access for a month, you can cancel anytime afterwards, and be able to complete it. The game got me hooked -dunno how many missions are left before completing it but I am advancing at a good pace-

ME Andromeda is also a good game btw. Not as good as the others but very likeable. Technically wise though is light years ahead, but then, you can't play it at 165fps but 60fps.

Mass Effect 3 completed yesterday! 17 hours, skipping loads of mumbo jumbo and dialogue, while basically playing the main story exclusively. The main story's campaign has been the best -neck to neck there with ME2- of the series, imo. Didnt like the "Leviathan" at the ending, too much for me, I expected something a bit more majestic, but yeah, got me hooked -which doesn't always happens- and playing it at 165fps was a delight.

Your really proud of your 165fps arnt you ;)
sure. Once you get used to 144+ fps, even 70-80-90fps look slightly jerky and since I invested on a 165Hz monitor, I prefer to give it some use for games instead of locking everything at 60fps. The more fps the merrier, although realistically for my GPU and some genres, 60fps is more than enough. Now the only missing piece of the puzzle is a more modern, better GPU.

Your really proud of your 165fps arnt you ;)
talking of framerate.... Does anyone know how to unlock Titanfall 2 framerate?

This is one of the most optimised games I've seen to date, and I've seen many. The graphics look amazing and I thought the framerate could drop to 60 or so, but it's always at 144fps.

Thing is...., I searched in the net and found no solution.

The game runs always at 144, but you can't surpass that limit.

I have the Live Pro to get FIFA as early as possible but Red Alert 2 makes the subscription already worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back