What Anime are you watching now?

So whats next for SAO?
Sword Art Online: Outter Space ?
After I got done cursing the episode, I got to thinking about Accel World and I now think I get how they tie in and who wrote the Brain Burst program!

Also, I'm pretty sure I know where it's going. REALLY excited about seeing it get there!

Rewatching Accel World now to see if my theory could fit.

why the heck did they spawn on outer space?
Simple! Because they want to show an awesome scene to end the season!

After I got done cursing the episode, I got to thinking about Accel World and I now think I get how they tie in and who wrote the Brain Burst program!

Also, I'm pretty sure I know where it's going. REALLY excited about seeing it get there!

Rewatching Accel World now to see if my theory could fit.

digi, can you explain more about that?

why the heck did they spawn on outer space?
Simple! Because they want to show an awesome scene to end the season!
Yes/no, they also wanted to show how scientifically advanced the Underworld civilization became after 200 years of Kirito and Asuhana's rule.

digi, can you explain more about that?
Sure!

I've always sort of suspected that Kirito made the nerve gear used in Accel World, it's about 20 years after SAO: Alicization's last episode and he plans to go to work for the Ocean Whatever Institute. The problem was I didn't figure couldn't figure out how they'd make such an epic jump in technology in such a short period, but if it's the 200 year old version of Kirito that does it that is introduced at the very end of the episode, (the lightcube copy), then he's had 200 years to play with this stuff and lots of time to figure out how to integrate lightcube souls into other virtual worlds and ours. Also the bit in I think SAO 2 when he makes Yui the camera so she can virtually go with him in the real world was another big hint being as that's the key behind acceleration in the future.

Just a hunch, the author has denied any connections and swears the two worlds aren't connected...but the helmet Kirito wore in the first SAO and the newer model for the 2nd set are all featured in a history section of Accel World so I don't believe him. :)

Whoa the demon king harem anime is the best of generic harem anime with OP MC, i think.

It really keeps moving and raising its stake and leaving unnecessary things like a rocket.

Heck, they even put a double plot twist in one episode! Most other shows will take their sweet time and use those cliffhangers for many episodes

HA! Episode 16 of Accel World is another good indicator/proof of theory.

The "Incaranate System", where your willpower and determination alone can rewrite that game world's reality....seem like a similarly over-used concept in SAO of willpower overcoming the games reality! I knew there was something bugging me, it's starting to all fit.

I however don't believe the theories saying Black Lotus is Kirito and Asuhana's daughter, her parents have troubles I never expect K&A to have. Also the timing isn't right and she'd be much more knowledgeable about the neuro linker. (The name of the reality diving equipment in Accel World, another thing I blanked last night.

I just tossed the above theory in for giggles since it's already been disproven nine ways to Sunday, but wanted to get the neuro link comment in and make the thread longer than just a quick sentence and no spoiler box. The Black Lotus theory is in no way, shape, or form a spoiler. ;)

The new pa works / key /visual arts anime is fun to watch.

They even put the obligatory baseball arc on the 1st episode LOL.

Title something something become God something something

Yeah, that's a good one. Currently it's season 3 (fall), but make sure you check out the 1st and 2nd seasons.
Thanks, Netflix only has reason 1 so I'll need to shop around for the other two.

If I had seen this show's name in full in English I wouldn't have given it a second of my time, but fortunately the intro was playing while I was far from the remote and the intro really caught my attention. I wonder how much other good anime I'm missing because of shite/unappealing name.

The new pa works / key /visual arts anime is fun to watch.

They even put the obligatory baseball arc on the 1st episode LOL.

Title something something become God something something

Title: the day I became God.

Episode 2 also fun. The usual kind of fun from key/visualarts.

I wonder what episode will bring the storm of tears....

Back