CYBERPUNK 2077 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5]

minimum and recommend specs

TdKpRwH.png

Also two new trailers:

Man, if they let me I'm psyched to go all Fist Full of Dollars in the game. Except instead of 2 rival gangs, there's a LOT of rival gangs.

Assuming I can find the time to play which is unfortunately looking pretty doubtful right now. /sigh.

Regards,
SB

Those recommended specs are a bit of a surprise, but I do expect RT on to require much beefier card and more VRAM. City looks gorgeous! Now I just need some aliens to kidnap my wife ... :)

The recommended specs look weirdly low. What I want to know is the specification of the PC used to capture the most recent footage - we know the insane PC specs of the machine use to produce the original 2018 reveal footage.

I'm taking off for about 10 days on the 19th.

Same. Booked it yesterday. :yes: I still don't know which platform I'll be picking this up on. I would like to go console for the stupidly easy suspend/resume functionality so I'm really keen to know what kind of performance the day one intermediate nextgen console patches for Series X and PS5 actually deliver. If they are delivering visuals akin to what's been shown, run at 60fps and offer minimal loading times them I'm definitely going console over more my powerful PC. I'm just expecting PC to load slower and every day will need a load and save at the end. Console suspend/resume is the jam I hate not having on PC.

Ditto. Long time coming and definitely will be taking time off to savor Cyberpunk to it's fullest. Hopefully I can make this a "never ending game" like Skyrim and go "walkabout" for a few years.
I'll opt for PC version as I'll want maximum immersion in the game with no blurred backgrounds. Also hope the game supports the 2 new DLSS "ultra" modes.

Ditto. Long time coming and definitely will be taking time off to savor Cyberpunk to it's fullest. Hopefully I can make this a "never ending game" like Skyrim and go "walkabout" for a few years.
I'll opt for PC version as I'll want maximum immersion in the game with no blurred backgrounds. Also hope the game supports the 2 new DLSS "ultra" modes.

I also suspect we will get Enhanced Edition via a patch early next year when they release PS5 and XBOXSX upgraded version.

I also suspect we will get Enhanced Edition via a patch early next year when they release PS5 and XBOXSX upgraded version.
Did they promise optimised nextgen versions "early" next year? I'm a bit behind, I've not even seen the last Night City Wire yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll get this one when the XSX enhancement patch comes out next year.

There are two patches for nextgen consoles. A day one patch for compatibility then a full fat nextgen patch next year. This Eurogamer article, which covers the CDPR investor call, suggests the day 1 patch is more than just compatibility but will also improve the visuals - I would imagine easy to deliver stuff like better textures, framerate and resolution.

Also..

I've seen Friday 20th November mentioned by several people who were significantly more right than wrong on past Sony predictions. Cyberpunk as a launch game, if the game is nextgen ready day one, is a tantalising thought. :yes:

So close. I was referring to the UK launch. One day out but this does make Cyberpunk a launch day game in the UK so I'm calling that a win!

Hope they announce the 2nd enhancement patch soon! Curious to see what the details are around it and how long it will take. It'll be a deciding factor if I should wait to play it or not.

Last edited:
Hope they announce the 2nd enhancement patch soon! Curious to see what the details are around it and how long it will take. It'll be a deciding factor if I should wait to play it or not.

I know this is B3D, but is not the point of playing a game that it is fun/entertainment, not if it got 10 raytraced water puddles or 3? :D

I know this is B3D, but is not the point of playing a game that it is fun/entertainment, not if it got 10 raytraced water puddles or 3? :D
I guess in my situation I’m unlikely to play through something twice; at least titles like these. Since I’m going to do a single over, I figured I should play the best version of it. Sounds like they already cut back on story etc.
The alternative is to just play it; finish. And play the DLC with the improvements, but I’d rather work with known quantities

Sadly character animation seems to be on par with GTA V which was released exactly 7 years ago on Xbox 360 & PS3. Shoddy facial animation, bad joints deformation and literally no weight at all.

They announced it back in June - that's the tweet I embedded above.

Back