Sony Playstation Gaming Showcase [2020-09-16]

65f17ddd0fd47a52f2589687dbbb5f5f5557f789.png

I think I will wait summer 2021 to buy a PS5. I will play the cross gen games on PS4.

That's what MS's GamePass is for ... all their 1st party games are available day one on it...Sony will have to counter this sooner or later..

I am not interested by Xbox Games and my favorite games are Sony games or single player game by CD Projekt, out of maybe Hellblade 2.

Subscription services are cheap but the games I want to play aren't there. I will buy less game day one and I will buy PS5 and not PS5 DE.

65f17ddd0fd47a52f2589687dbbb5f5f5557f789.png

I think I will wait summer 2021 to buy a PS5. I will play the cross gen games on PS4.

I am not interested by Xbox Games and my favorite games are Sony games or single player game by CD Projekt, out of maybe Hellblade 2.

Subscription services are cheap but the games I want to play aren't there. I will buy less game day one and I will buy PS5 and not PS5 DE.
Is that out of stock? What is the price in Barcelona?

the foliage, geometry, fog and particle effects were really on point. Textures looking so good. The effects and lighting. They never take the camera away and I love that it still looks that good.

I did check and it's timed exclusive. Will definitely come to PC. Arriving to other consoles at a different time.
Don't rejoice too soon.

Thanks that makes more sense. Hmm yea it’s not exactly clear then. Can anyone just uppity sign into PS+ and play all of those titles?

For PlayStation Plus members, we’ll have a special new offering on PS5 – the PlayStation Plus Collection**. PS5 owners with PS Plus will be able to download and play a curated library of PS4 games that defined the generation, like Batman Arkham Knight, Bloodborne, Fallout 4, God of War, Monster Hunter: World, Persona 5 and many more. The PS Plus Collection will be an added benefit to the existing PS4 benefits that PS Plus members receive for a single subscription price.

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/0...499-for-ps5-with-ultra-hd-blu-ray-disc-drive/

So it does indeed look like if you have PS Plus subscription, that you will get PS Collection for free if you buy the PS5. Nice. I own most of those games and own the disk version. Now I can buy a DE if I want and still play the games I own.

Demon's Souls looked really good. Tons of details everywhere and the characters and monsters designs are excellent. Art design is a bit different than the original but not in a bad way, just slightly different. But I was the most impressed by the lighting. I immediatly thought it looked like real-time bullshot.

Demon's Souls looked really good. Tons of details everywhere and the characters and monsters designs are excellent. Art design is a bit different than the original but not in a bad way, just slightly different. But I was the most impressed by the lighting. I immediatly thought it looked like real-time bullshot.

the Harry Potter game and Demon's Souls look very good.

So the pack of ps plus games are only if you have PS5?

Edit :
Does PS4 no longer have upcoming playstation exclusives?

Planning to sell my PS4 pro. I only used it for exclusive and this last few months I only use it for 10 minutes for grabbing exotic bounties on Destiny 2 (but play on pc, because grabbing bounties tied to PS4 dlc license)

Last edited:
So the pack of ps plus games are only if you have PS5?

Edit :
Does PS4 no longer have upcoming playstation exclusives?

Planning to sell my PS4 pro. I only used it for exclusive and this last few months I only use it for 10 minutes for grabbing exotic bounties on Destiny 2 (but play on pc, because grabbing bounties tied to PS4 dlc license)

I don't think its something you keep. I think you have to be a ps+ owner on ps5 and you have acess to them only when you subscribe to ps+

This whole PS+ thing reminds me of when Sony had free online when MS started pushing paid Live and then Sony had to follow. PS+ thing is just Sony's first step at eventually copying MS GamePass. They're just behind MS right now in this department.

Demon souls, no idea what you all see in it, but il take it, looks best of all games shown so far, everyone says so :p Can't wait to see it on a 3090 or equal RDNA2 gpu.

Never played Demon souls as I'm pretty sure its fully sony exclusive.

But the dark souls games take me back to my youth. I grew up with arcade games that existed to just take your quarters and nintendo games that were mostly based on those arcade games. Ratchet and clank ? viva pinata ? nah bro I got ghost and goblins and contra and blaster master and ET and ikari warriors .

I really like the challenge . I like the struggle of beating the game. That is why i'm a huge cup head fan

I don't think its something you keep. I think you have to be a ps+ owner on ps5 and you have acess to them only when you subscribe to ps+
So this pack can be added to the plus collection only trough a ps5 ??? Maybe a friend can log my account to do that, just few minutes [emoji1]

So this pack can be added to the plus collection only trough a ps5 ??? Maybe a friend can log my account to do that, just few minutes [emoji1]

Guess we have to wait and see. This was the most confusing part of their messaging I think . That and demon souls

Never played Demon souls as I'm pretty sure its fully sony exclusive.

But the dark souls games take me back to my youth. I grew up with arcade games that existed to just take your quarters and nintendo games that were mostly based on those arcade games. Ratchet and clank ? viva pinata ? nah bro I got ghost and goblins and contra and blaster master and ET and ikari warriors .

I really like the challenge . I like the struggle of beating the game. That is why i'm a huge cup head fan
Ghost and Goblins is one of the best ever

Ghost and Goblins is one of the best ever

oh yea bro , i had a psp in which the only 2 games i had was luminaries and super ghost and goblins. Those were the only 2 games i ever bought for that thing and my friend would always laugh at me when i'd take out the psp while waiting for a movie to start (remember having to get there early cause seats weren't assigned ?) and just start playing ghost and goblins lol.

oh yea bro , i had a psp in which the only 2 games i had was luminaries and super ghost and goblins. Those were the only 2 games i ever bought for that thing and my friend would always laugh at me when i'd take out the psp while waiting for a movie to start (remember having to get there early cause seats weren't assigned ?) and just start playing ghost and goblins lol.

amazing game, one of my favorites, I occasionally pull it out to frustrate the heck out of my daughter, they don't understand what real gaming is

amazing game, one of my favorites, I occasionally pull it out to frustrate the heck out of my daughter, they don't understand what real gaming is
oh yea .

I still remember my friend and I in elementary school and had a sleep over and we played that game all night and finally beat the game .... only to find out you didn't really beat it lol

Back