Playstation 5 [PS5] [Release November 12 2020]

I'll take the better first-party exclusives.

YMMV.

same , i've seen ps4s going for $100 on ebay. Maybe I will pick it up and the spiderman exclusives.

just learned the new horizons is going to be on the ps4 also. I might buy my friends ps4 pro off him for the trade in price. I bet demon souls will come the ps4 pro also

Last edited:
Wasn't the PS3 fat bigger?

Tommy McClain
Don't know.
This high power consumption (350 watts) convince me even more to wait a ps5 realized on a smaller more efficient node. Here I see both the APU and the ultra fast SSD as real power hungry sink..... Do someone know the XSX/XSS power consumption ?

Not to surprised Miles Morales and Sackboy are cross gen. Forbidden West is surprising and if it's cross gen I wouldn't be surprised if God of War next year won't be either.

They have there one Next gen looking launch title in Demon Souls to differentiate it from current gen and what a looker it is.

Not to surprised Miles Morales and Sackboy are cross gen. Forbidden West is surprising and if it's cross gen I wouldn't be surprised if God of War next year won't be either.

They have there one Next gen looking launch title in Demon Souls to differentiate it from current gen and what a looker it is.
I think Demon Souls looks fantastic amazing. Definitely one of the best looking next gen titles I've seen so far.

I will say this however, if it does end up coming to PS4 -- by merit of the discussion around 'last gen' is holding back next gen, or that the Series S will magically hold back Series X, it needs to end. It's entirely tone deaf to what we're seeing, games can scale.

That’s the normal price. The version that includes the PS4 game is 69.99.
Hmmm, so for an extra $20–basically the lowest price Spider-Man GotY has been—you get a digital copy along with Miles Morales. I wonder what that means for current owners. Will Spidey + DLC owners get Remastered for free, or is this a Control “it’s too hard” situation so you have to buy the Remastered if you want the full PS5 experience?

Best Buy Ultimate Edition page:
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition includes a voucher code** for Marvel’s Spider-Man: Remastered. You’ll be able to experience the complete storyline up to this point, which includes the remaster of the original game and all three installments of the Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps DLC so you can play the full narrative arc.

I think Demon Souls looks fantastic amazing. Definitely one of the best looking next gen titles I've seen so far.

I will say this however, if it does end up coming to PS4 -- by merit of the discussion around 'last gen' is holding back next gen, or that the Series S will magically hold back Series X, it needs to end. It's entirely tone deaf to what we're seeing, games can scale.
XSS won't hold back XSX. XSS's CPU is stronger of the one on the ps5.

Did they say something about BC ? I still don't know if ps5 runs ps4 in the enhanced PRO mode or only in the ps4-vanilla mode. I mean old games that the producer doesn't want to touch.

Don't know.
This high power consumption (350 watts) convince me even more to wait a ps5 realized on a smaller more efficient node. Here I see both the APU and the ultra fast SSD as real power hungry sink..... Do someone know the XSX/XSS power consumption ?
It won't consume that much. Pro is rated at 310W and peaks at 175W. I am expecting 210-220W of max power consumption.

its the only thing showed that makes me think "i want to play it at launch" but then i remembered i never liked demon souls games (and its variations).

i remember xbox 360 era i got a bunch of games i want to play at launch. as for PS4 era i think i also got nothing interesting to me at launch.

Back