Playstation 5 [PS5] [Release November 12 2020]

Everyone should have switched over to digital back in 2010 or at least 2013 then you wouldn't be having these difficulties now. :LOL:

I think the best connection we could get around here then was about 1Mb if you were lucky. Got worse in the summer when the phones lines heated up and expanded. Strange but true :D I've only had access to >20Mb over the last year or so!

French Canadian is different from French? ;)

:mrgreen:
It's my understanding that the French words for cheese, apple and bagel translate to the French Canadian word for sorry. I believe there are 723,421 French Canadian words for sorry. :yep2:

I believe the $399 leaks about the DE is part of a FUD campaign (people are going to be disappointed with the $449 price). The same way the bad yields fake story was.
French Canadian is different from French? ;)

:mrgreen:
Yes? I dont really understand them when they talk so I guess it means they are speaking another language? :yep2:

They're already eating quite a bit on the Digital Edition upfront.

As I said before, will be interesting to see the business breakdown after a few years to see what the BOM was and how much of a loss was taken up front and how much is made up on the digital sales backend. This could lead back to the times of console hardware being more heavily subsidized. That's a win-win for the consumers.

They're already eating quite a bit on the Digital Edition upfront.

As I said before, will be interesting to see the business breakdown after a few years to see what the BOM was and how much of a loss was taken up front and how much is made up on the digital sales backend. This could lead back to the times of console hardware being more heavily subsidized. That's a win-win for the consumers.

I know it, and they have data suggested that the extra tooling, molds etc are worth it while keeping the disc version at $500. It just seems weird to have that prediction instead of just releasing 1 console to avoid confusion, or the messaging that it's not even as powerful as last gen consoles (looking at you XBoxSS). Maybe one day we'll get insight.

EiEHauUVgAE2ztQ

EiEHmfcUMAAWlFZ

any screenshots of the back?

Launch day titles:
* Astro's Playroom
* Demon's Souls
* Destruction AllStars
* Spider-Man: Miles Morales
* Sackboy A Big Adventure

So, Spider-Man: Miles Morales is the only title that I want.
Well you'll get Astro and like it!

Well. $399/£349 for a PS5 DE that’s as powerful as a full fat PS5 is a freaking incredible deal.
£360 for DE - tenner lost :(

Back