Sony Playstation Gaming Showcase [2020-09-16]

I was wonder how y'all were already seeing DMC and it seems the youtube stream is pretty behind compared to the twitch stream.

Does Lorne Lanning have a second idea? I mean, any other idea. It feels like he has one idea. And he's made a career out of that one idea. Kudos to him, but as someone who never been into Oddworld... :-|

Love the parts between trailers. Classy, much better then MS.

I'm not sure why there even needs to be any kind of interlude between sections, regardless of what the show is. Seems like waste of time. Let's get moving!

Five minutes of the 40 minute presentation left and no dates or money mentioned. Hahahhahaa!

:runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway:

Nah, this is multiplatform 100%.
It does seem that way thankfully.

A quick Google had

Bethesda have made no mention of Xbox Series X for either game, but the small print at the end of the trailers on PlayStation's YouTube channel list them as "console exclusive for a limited time", opening up the possibility of them coming to Microsoft's next-gen console.

Back