Sony Playstation Gaming Showcase [2020-09-16]

At that point, why wouldn't business competitors simply buy up all of Sony's $150 LOSS leading products and let them sit in a warehouse? That way Sony never has a chance to recoup any projected money. They could then sell the DS5 on secondary market to recoup $60 of that $300.

Business competitors wouldn't need to do this anyway...because scalpers would.

Predictions:
- The OS is unveiled
- As an example of retro compatibility, they play TLOU/Ghosts
- Spiderman gameplay
- Virtual teardown
- FFXVI / FFVII part 2 teaser/trailers
- New first party game teaser
- Fortnite coming to PS5
- COD Gameplay
- Demons Souls gameplay
- Fall guys coming to PS5 (biggest announcement of the night)
- Horizon Gameplay
- 449/499

- Bonus:
-- Major 3rd party game is announced
-- GOW shows up

edit: ups, almost forgot.

10 minutes of GTAV PS3 gameplay.,

But obstructing a competitor's business. It's odd how many legislative concepts have evolved to stop people or companies being assholes. :yes:

Until they find the next loophole. Like buying them all up and selling them to smugglers who will take them to countries where the populace that buys them cannot afford (many) games. Nefarious minds around here I swear!

The power of the brand.

I recall this being a thing for Bethesda's reveal of Fallout 76 before we knew it was Fallout 76. Didn't the anticipatory Fallout 76 reveal livestream go on for 20-30+ hours?

Anybody else not watching? LOL

I can guarantee you that there are 30 people on this forum that will tell me what's going on.

Tommy McClain

Jesus people, it's $399/399€ digital and $499/499€ disc.

You honestly think like 20 retailers would put up listings of the wrong prices?

Jesus people, it's $399/399€ digital and $499/499€ disc.

Z7HeRxU.png

In the EU placeholder prices can be above, but not below, the actual price. Dates are the same, it's why some release dates are 31 December - because it's the last date in the year when a title is made available.

Square Enix "Creative Business Unit III". LoL. I so want to play a game from this unit.

If this is FF16 I am deeply unimpressed.

Screams cross gen

edit: that and FF hasn't been that exciting lately. And the trailer is horribly paced and directed.

edit2: HOLY SHIT EXCLUSIVE ON CONSOLE

Back