Xbox Series X [XBSX] [Release November 10 2020]

XSS.jpg

I can't see it's the same size...WTH is wrong with my eyes!?

Yes, it looks smaller in the first still picture you quoted a couple posts ago.

This last pic you included seems odd as in a matter of perspectives. They show the side of the Series S (can see the speaker grill) but you can't see any side of the Series X (subwoofer side), so the two are not aligned onto the same frontal plane yet? Yet it looks like the Series X is casting a wide shadow so why can't we see it's side if the two are aligned? I'm assuming its because its nearly impossible to get the exact frame of when they're aligned or they're never aligned in the video.

Or, the Series S has optical camouflage when viewed straight on to fend off it's prey...

Sold both the One-X and ps4-pro to gamestop (230 euro each)... going to take a XSX.... dont like ps5 high GPU frequencies....

Looks like Series X (or S) was previously leaked as project Toledo.

Most may not be aware of it, but there is a city a few hours away from Cleveland, Ohio named Toledo. It's known as being the armpit of Ohio.

There was a war between Michigan and Ohio over who would claim the city. Ohio lost. They were forced to claim the city.

From Wiki: The city was founded in 1833 on the west bank of the Maumee River, and originally incorporated as part of Monroe County, Michigan Territory. It was re-founded in 1837, after the conclusion of the Toledo War, when it was incorporated in Ohio.

Yes, it looks smaller in the first still picture you quoted a couple posts ago.

This last pic you included seems odd as in a matter of perspectives. They show the side of the Series S (can see the speaker grill) but you can't see any side of the Series X (subwoofer side), so the two are not aligned onto the same frontal plane yet? Yet it looks like the Series X is casting a wide shadow so why can't we see it's side if the two are aligned? I'm assuming its because its nearly impossible to get the exact frame of when they're aligned or they're never aligned in the video.

Or, the Series S has optical camouflage when viewed straight on to fend off it's prey...

irritating as sh*t video - “now some comparisons” and brings out a launch PS4 FFS!

Missed op for sure

For the life of me, I can't get the image gallery they keep talking about to ever show up even with uBlock Origin and Privacy Badger completely disabled. It must hate the Chromium engine used by Edge and Chrome.

Weird. Worked for me at work on Chrome & uBlock, but now that I'm home it's not on my Chromebook or Pixel phone. Something must be jacked on their end. Looks like it was updated an hour ago.

Tommy McClain

The stand is not removable. It's really meant to be vertical.
I absolutely love that Microsoft are sending dummy models of their consoles to journalists. This is what COVID-19 has driven us too! :runaway:

Back