Playstation 5 [PS5] [Release November 12 2020]

Xbox Series S at $299 and Series X at $499, both supposedly Nov 10.

Not confirmed but seems to be heading that way.

Since MS jumped, Sony may show their cards or would they try to put together some event?

Is XSX $499, has MS verified in the same manner they verified $299 for Lockhart?

With just 2-3 months until release it's interesting that we still have not seen what a pure next-generation console game looks like. Ratched & Clank: Ripped a Fart does not count, in my opinion, apart from the level loading times, of course.

Yes next gen loading times but not really next gen gfx. Atleast theres rt reflections.

Btw ripped a fart lol, rift apart it is.

These consoles seem like magnets :p

Opposites attract.

So now the Microsoft consoles are price confirmed (both of them) with preorder dates listed and release date listed, Sony should be free to make their moves.

When does everyone think Sony will detail their price, preorder, and release date?

Opposites attract.

So now the Microsoft consoles are price confirmed (both of them) with preorder dates listed and release date listed, Sony should be free to make their moves.

When does everyone think Sony will detail their price, preorder, and release date?

MS have said the pre-order date? Can you list it in this thread please? ;)

Game apparently leaked today...not sure if that was debunked?

Soooo now we wait. A bit more.

What do you think we'll get first - price announcement, preorder date, release date, and tear down?

I think the PS5 Tear Down will be the last thing that happens, and that includes the release date...

AMD staked out October 8th and 28th dates for their products, so I don't think Sony will be using those.

What do you think we'll get first - price announcement, preorder date, release date, and tear down?

I think the PS5 Tear Down will be the last thing that happens, and that includes the release date...

I vote for announcement of a page where you can sign up for a chance to get an e-mail that announces when the pre-order date is.

This is separate from the page where you can sign up for the pre-order lottery for a PS5.

And separate from the page where you can sign up for a chance to get early access to an announcement of when they will announce when the console will release.

Regards,
SB

Back