Kena: Bridge of Spirits [PS4 LTE, PS5 LTE, PC]

I'm talking about Proton on Linux.
macOS could have compat layer too, but no one is doing it.

And considering that macOS is moving to ARM, it's probably going to be more difficult to port games from PC/consoles.

So you don't have to go through the menus to continue your game once it boots or worry about playing until you get to a save point?

For the loading, yeah the extra menu step isn't a big deal.

I think what's more important is not needing to play until a specific check point or save point. On some games it's not an issue at all, on other one's its having to do another 10 to 15 minutes of play or worst yet is having to sit through extensive cutscenes before you get control back.

It'll be interesting to see what impact, if any, quick loading has on game development. Will other games still enforce specific checkpoints or give control to the player as to when they can save and exit?

It'll be interesting to see what impact, if any, quick loading has on game development. Will other games still enforce specific checkpoints or give control to the player as

I feel we there already with the saves where in most games I play the only games where you have to make the next checkpoint is where it's a gameplay thing.

EhqUaSzXsAEQpn_

Understandable given the unique conditions this year has presented.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :( This looks great, I was really looking forward to playing this.

Most likely the contract is for a period of exclusivity starting from time of release, right? At least that's how I'd look to have contracts worked out if I was the major corporation.

Back