Playstation 5 [PS5] [Release November 12 2020]

The instant I saw that email notification pop-up on my phone yesterday, I thought of you and literally LoL'd. :LOL:

[emoji23] I know we joke around a lot about this, but this is now getting into the realm of spamming people with repetitive and useless emails, which is just trash marketing in my opinion. Well done, Sony!

[emoji23] I know we joke around a lot about this, but this is now getting into the realm of spamming people with repetitive and useless emails, which is just trash marketing in my opinion. Well done, Sony!
And it seems they're staggering sending them out to keep people talking. The same emails started going out last weekend. They're trying to drag this out.

Maybe the second, third, and fourth emails were weekly summaries? And only seemed to be the same because nothing has changed?

Maybe the second, third, and fourth emails were weekly summaries? And only seemed to be the same because nothing has changed?

Damnit. Why didn't I think of that. Nicely done!

I get more spam emails from Sony than I get about penis enlargement, and only one of them provides actually useful information.

Maybe you didn't think that your comment would backfire, honey, but you just told us your dick is short (if you say penis enlargement info is useful... :rolleyes:).

On topic: PS5, yay!

/r/murderedbywords

Last edited:
Isn't it easy to miss the point if you need to have it enlarged? :oops:

Um, PS5?

Regards,
SB

Cerny might be able to help you with that. :D

1xaloh2bpij51.png

I suspect Sony will be announcing soon if your emails (even non-registered ones) are being spammed.

Certainly in EU, once pre-orders begin this will the force the reveal of the price - at least in European territories.

Everyone in EU who preorders a PS5 will be able to play on the same date as the US launch.
The catch is...it'll be only via PSNow until you receive your unit in January.

:LOL::runaway:

Reactions: JPT
If Sony delays the release to 2021, then due to Brexit you will probably just told to swipe your card when you pick one up. You will learn the price when you check your bank statements :D
Oh lord, you're not a Brexiteer are you? All EU Regulations become UK Statutory Instruments (as in UK law) at 11pm on 31st December 2020 lacking any other miraculous trade deal. Also it is the UK who has driven harder and harder consumer protection laws in the EU. There is more likely to be an erosion of consumer protection in the EU, than in the UK in the coming years! We know people are stupid and need protecting because.. Brexit! :runaway:

Back on topic, I would quite like to pre-order my PS5 now though, Sony. So you can cease tormenting @London-boy - stellar job by the way - and just make your announcement this week or next.

Back