Playstation 5 [PS5] [Release November 12 2020]

Money isn’t my issue. I don’t just buy things because I want it. I have to evaluate the whole product and price is included in that evaluation..

I applaud that you are sensible with your money. But early adopters and fan bois on both sides of the aisle, most likely are not. And they will shell out the cash to get one of these puppies for whatever reason that resonates with them.
So the strategy that Sony & MS are executing for the launch and intial months/year following that, probably isn't targeting you or sensible people in general. But people with cash burning in their pockets or wanting to one man up the Johnsons.
Like me :D

I applaud that you are sensible with your money. But early adopters and fan bois on both sides of the aisle, most likely are not. And they will shell out the cash to get one of these puppies for whatever reason that resonates with them.
So the strategy that Sony & MS are executing for the launch and intial months/year following that, probably isn't targeting you or sensible people in general. But people with cash burning in their pockets or wanting to one man up the Johnsons.
Like me :D
fair enough, I recognize that ;) That's why I'm saying it hurts. Because I have to make a rushed decision if I want to get it day one. I don't want to line up at stores either, for obvious reasons, I don't trust people when it comes to this type of thing.
When people are rabid to get the newest toy, they won't care if they are sick, they will line up to get it. So If I can't get this console through online order, I'm going to have to keep waiting until it's available.

That's right, LB, release the Karen! :LOL:

kfaur2it3xk51.jpg

Oh my god Sony, if I get another email from you to tell me that "the PS5 is coming", with no release date and no new info, I will freak the fuck out and ask to speak to the manager.

Yes, I know it's coming. I know it has a bloody SSD, and 3D Audio. I get it, I really do.

Lord help me.

I just got yet another “PS5 is coming” email from Sony with no release date or anything.

I’m going to release the Karen.

I got a phishing attempt from Sony at an email address which I don't use that much. My PSN address is different.

Trying to get me to confirm my Sony account.

Nothing about PS5.

Maybe it had PS5 news after you signed in...

I got a phishing attempt from Sony at an email address which I don't use that much. My PSN address is different.

Trying to get me to confirm my Sony account.

Nothing about PS5.
Was it actually from Sony ?

Was it actually from Sony ?

The domain was something like email.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com and I got 4 of them. One of them said I registered.

It's not an email I've used for any kind of registration and have used only in a handful of places.

So the event on the 9th was a rumour, not happening. They were planning one for the 4th which was moved to the 7th which now is no more. So yeah, still waiting.

Back