Gamescom 2020 Hype Thread [2020-08-27 - 2020-08-30]

No. Lol. You are in line for a lottery for a ps5 pre-order.

i have a gamestop back up. Trying to get one for my friend. Big sony fan and has been trapped inside for 90% of the year cause of his heart. I already have a series x coming for him. Going to surprise him for Christmas

i have a gamestop back up. Trying to get one for my friend. Big sony fan and has been trapped inside for 90% of the year cause of his heart. I already have a series x coming for him. Going to surprise him for Christmas
Can we even pre-order today? Is that even possible? Anyone know if you can just drop $50?

COD looks good. Unknown9 looked interesting as is a new IP although no gameplay at all so who knows what it will end up looking like, hopefully first or third person. Doom Eternal TAG looked really good. AOE3 DE might have me buying the game. Have not played any of the R&C games, but Rift Apart looks really good. Definitely a first day buy for me.

The rest looked naf or did not interest me.

Was expecting Spider-man MM and Kena Bridge of Spirits but I suppose Sony still have another show to show those off.

Sounds like I didn't miss much today. Will hit up the Xbox YouTube channel for all the trailers so I can avoid Ego The Living Planet.

Tommy McClain
I was getting Tennet the whole time. Though planning to watch it tomorrow.

Future Game Show date: When can I watch it?

The Future Games Show August 2020 will be broadcast on Friday, August 28 at 12PM PDT / 3PM EDT / 8PM BST. You’ll be able to watch live on gamesradar.com, Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook.

Future Games Show: Everything you need to know

Join us on August 28 for over 90 minutes of new demos, trailers and updates, hosted by Metal Gear Solid's Snake and Meryl voice actors

https://www.gamesradar.com/future-games-show/

On Friday, August 28 at 12PM PDT / 3PM EDT / 8PM BST, GamesRadar+ will be proudly hosting another Future Games Show, a digital showcase event. Hosted by David Hayter and Debi Mae West (Solid Snake and Meryl from Metal Gear Solid), we'll showcase over 50 games from partners including Team 17, Activision, Square Enix, Sega, Ubisoft, Merge Games, Raw Fury and many more developers.

Expect a mix of new trailers, gameplay demos and developer interviews over 90 packed minutes. Join the Future Games Show on Friday, August 28 at 8PM BST / 3PM EDT / 12PM PDT on Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, and the GamesRadar+ homepage.

In the Future Games Show at Gamescom 2020 our focus is on games you'll be able to play soon with a mix of new gameplay clips, trailers and developer interviews for titles set to debut in late 2020 or early 2021. We'll have a few premieres, but be on the lookout for announcements such as free demos, release dates and popular games moving to new platforms. As ever, we'll feature a mix of PS5, Xbox Series X, Switch, PC, PS4, Xbox and Stadia games, across a truly diverse range of genres.

Back