Gotham Knights

I'm a big DC fan, and I even read the Rebirth comics (basically all the big ones, Supes, Bat, Flash and WW) up until last year when I just got too busy - it's a lot to keep up with, especially as i'm travelling much less for business now and I simply have no time to read all of those issues - but I must admit that to even for a DC fanatic lik emyself, the whole multiple Robins thing, Batgirl, Batwoman, Bat this Bat that, and whatever their name was/is, can be a little bit much. Probably why Batman is my least favourite of the 'trinity+Flash'.

I haven't ready any Batman comics since about 1998/1999, but when I did bought every Batman-related comic they made for about 5 years. I really like the new animated movies. Gives me about the same story without having to read the comics.

Tommy McClain

How can you not know who are Robin(Tim Drake/3rd Robin), Nightwing(1st Robin) & Batgirl(Barbara Gordon)? I could understand not knowing Red Hood(formerly Jason Jodd/2nd Robin).

Tommy McClain

Actually I think thats the 4th Robin Damian wayne isn't it.

Time drakes outfit is different. He of course is the best Robin. I think they renamed him Red Robin. I stopped around 2006 or so once they started replacing the 90s characters with the 70s characters again. I used to drop around a $100 a week on comics. Slowly I started picking up less and less titles and instead of heading to the store on release day i would go once every other week and then only when my favorite titles came out and then it be months at a time. One day i just stopped going lol.

1. Dick Grayson (a.k.a. Nightwing)
  2. Jason Todd (Red Hood)
  3. Tim Drake
  4. Stephanie Brown
  5. Damian Wayne (little shit)
I think Stephanie wasn't featured as much in mainstream, so I know nothing about her.

Maybe they should have just made a Robin game. :p

Actually I think thats the 4th Robin Damian wayne isn't it.

Nope. They said it's Tim Drake.

Tim Drake may be the youngest of the Batman Family but he’s also the smartest and a master of deductive reasoning. Tim is a true believer in Batman’s mission and is motivated by the conviction that Gotham City needs a hero rather than by personal loss. Batman was a mentor of the highest caliber who personified the type of man Tim hopes to become.

An expert fighter armed with his collapsible quarterstaff and skilled in the art of stealth, Tim also possesses a background in combined psychological warfare and behavioral sciences, all of which sets the stage for him to accomplish any mission.

https://www.gothamknightsgame.com/en-US

Tommy McClain

2. Jason Todd (Red Hood)
  3. Tim Drake
  4. Stephanie Brown
I think Stephanie wasn't featured as much in mainstream, so I know nothing about her.

They did, it's called Gotham Knights. ;)

Tommy McClain

Batman has always kicked any Marvel IPs ass.

That's obviously my opinion and so to me it's fact :yep2:
Batman is awesome. I loved Michael Keaton's Batman and Christian Bale but I also felt the heavy weighty fighting really undermined Batman's combat training. Say what like about Batman vs Superman, but when Batman is rescuing Martha in the warehouse, that was some epic Batman combat. :yes:

How can you not know who are Robin(Tim Drake/3rd Robin), Nightwing(1st Robin) & Batgirl(Barbara Gordon)? I could understand not knowing Red Hood(formerly Jason Jodd/2nd Robin).
I know of them as character appendages to Batman but couldn't tell you a single thing about their background or personalties. It's worth mentioning I went into therapy to have Joel Schumacher's movies wiped from my consciousness. :yep2:

I know of them as character appendages to Batman but couldn't tell you a single thing about their background or personalties. It's worth mentioning I went into therapy to have Joel Schumacher's movies wiped from my consciousness. :yep2:

I'll give you "Batman & Robin", but loved Batman Forever, don't at me. LOL

Tommy McClain

Do they give a discount for the Zack Snyder treatment?

Not yet. You haven't seen his treatment in Justice League. Can't wait for that one. Joss Whedon's treatment was worse than Joel Schumaker's Batman & Robin treatment. I'm going to get shit for this, but Batman in Batman V Superman was awesome. Loved the suit & the warehouse & nightmare scenes. Though mind you, it's not better than Batman Begins or Dark Knight.

Tommy McClain

I'm a big DC fan, and I even read the Rebirth comics (basically all the big ones, Supes, Bat, Flash and WW) up until last year when I just got too busy - it's a lot to keep up with, especially as i'm travelling much less for business now and I simply have no time to read all of those issues - but I must admit that to even for a DC fanatic lik emyself, the whole multiple Robins thing, Batgirl, Batwoman, Bat this Bat that, and whatever their name was/is, can be a little bit much. Probably why Batman is my least favourite of the 'trinity+Flash'.
I was lucky to watch Titans on Netflix or whatever it was. Yea filled me in the night wing and I figured out red hood. Didn’t realize that there was yet a 3rd robin

Not yet. You haven't seen his treatment in Justice League. Can't wait for that one.
I'm going in with an open mind because I just can't see how it can be worse than the original. I used to have such a high opinion of Joss Whedon, particularly his TV work in the 1990s and early 2000s (Buffy, Firefly, Doll House). Marvel's Avengers, for me, was close to a perfect movie. But Age of Ultron was really not good except for Iron Man's 'Hulk Buster' armour vs. Hulk.

I sound like I know what I'm talking about it's a facade, if a Marvel character wasn't in 2013's Lego Marvel Superheroes, one of the few PS4 games I've actually platinumed, I don't know who they are. It's the only reason I knew who Ant-Man and Rocket are. And I still love that Tony Stark calls Rocket 'Ratchet' in End Game. :yes: Their fury share for the predilection for insane weapons bears more than a passing similarity, eh Insomniac Games? :runaway:

2. Jason Todd (Red Hood)
  3. Tim Drake
  4. Stephanie Brown

Stephanie was a great supporting character for Tim. Their relationship was actually pretty interesting and she had a great back story as a teen mom giving up the baby and stuff like that. I think it was short sighted to maker her robin however as she really made spoiler her own thing

Yeah, Tim Drake came in around 1990. He actually figured out Bruce Wayne was Batman. One great detective & a computer nerd. I really took up to him when I first started reading.

Me too. I loved that costume. Really like the Titans series costume too.

Tommy McClain

I knew I liked you for a reason and this is it !

Back