DC Animation

I saw JL Dark Apokolips War yesterday. And wow, I kind of assumed this could have been watched by kids but this is most definitely not the case! Loved it but it was certainly very “adult”.

DC comics have always been darker than Marvel comics. When you start a comic and a kids parents are killed in front of him, I consider that dark. My favourite comic series of all time must be Knightfall, when Bane breaks Batman's back and how he is healed and trains with Lady Shiva to get back only having to face Azrael, who beat Bane. Another favourite is the Injustice series. Now that was REALLY DARK.

I am big fan of the DC animated stuff. Really enjoyed the old Batman TAS and Super Man Tas Shows.

Have also seen some of the newer movies which were great as well. But I am not up to date the newest movies. The last movie I have seen was the Sucid Squad animated movie.

DC comics have always been darker than Marvel comics. When you start a comic and a kids parents are killed in front of him, I consider that dark. My favourite comic series of all time must be Knightfall, when Bane breaks Batman's back and how he is healed and trains with Lady Shiva to get back only having to face Azrael, who beat Bane. Another favourite is the Injustice series. Now that was REALLY DARK.
Absolutely, but I was still taken aback a little at hearing "cock block" from someone (I forget who) in the first few minutes of Apokolips War, plus the splatter and decapitations, F-bombs...

Harold Steptoe is Batman
pVOuVyy.jpg

Back