Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League [PS5, XBSX|S, PC]

While it may look like CGI, IMO models are clearly of the "realtime" quality. Harley's hair is angular, and strands are not affected by gravity [in the opening before she stands up].

I can see this being in-engine cinematic, and a pretty nice showcase of what will be possible on nextgen-only projects.

Looked cool, but I'm a way more Batman fan than a Superman fan. So I think I will like the Gotham Knights game more, but since it's done by RockSteady I will definitely keep up with it to see if it has anymore Bat-mythos in it. The Suicide Squad characters are not really enough, but I guess they could surprise me. At least it's a next-gen only game.

Tommy McClain

The designs are OK, slightly better than Square-Enix Marvel's Avengers cosplay designs.

And as a side note, I believe female characters should have proper attire/gear just like their male counterparts. However, this video game trend of making them only a-cup size and barely noticeable curves needs to stop. Women with gorgeous curves isn't the enemy... improper fighting attire/gear is.

This one's not doing for it for me. Having seen the film, and enjoyed it, I don't really dig any of the characters but I don't know the characters from Gotham Knights either and what they showed of that game looks awesome! :yes:

Yup, it's not a good look if you can't show gameplay after what 4-5 years of dev time?
Rumors say that they wasted few years on a canceled project, and then they moved to Suicide Squad game. WB Montreal was initially working on a SS game, but then moved to Gotham Knights.

So both games wasted few years.

No no no no
Those eyes are scary
She's not Harley, she's a cosplayer from comicscon florida

Yeah, the geisha like makeup isn't hitting it either. Usually the white [clown] foundation/makeup isn't caked on that heavy or not blended correctly to her skin.

Ya'll really need to watch her Rated R animated show on DC Universe. Season 2 just aired this summer. She's unhinged. LOL I think I liked her much better in Batman: The Animated Series & the first Suicide Squad movie. Haven't seen her in the Birds of Prey yet. Hoping she's good in the new Suicide Squad movie. I think James Gunn's take will be great.

Tommy McClain

Back