Gotham Knights

Looks okay. Like the story DLC for Arkham Knight put into a bigger game. :p Hopefully there's a toggle for the damage numbers. -_-

I'm sure they'll have a ton of costumes to purchase.

I'm guessing the Court of Owls will bring Batman back from the dead as a Talon and then something something Lazarus Pit Happy Ending. :p

Batman dying is part of the plan to infiltrate the Court of Owls!

I'm guessing the Court of Owls will bring Batman back from the dead as a Talon and then something something Lazarus Pit Happy Ending. :p

Batman dying is part of the plan to infiltrate the Court of Owls!

I'm down with that. I'm also down with it being original. Can't wait to play this in co-op.

Tommy McClain

Like everything but batgirls hair. They should have done that better. Just doesn’t seem to make a lot of sense. Would have preferred it just hidden or something

I feel like both Gotham Knights and Suicide Squad are pretty similar games, 4-man squad taking out enemies, no batman. essentially the same game with only 1 year apart.

Like everything but batgirls hair. They should have done that better. Just doesn’t seem to make a lot of sense. Would have preferred it just hidden or something
There are different outfits, I think I saw one where she was wearing a mask that covered her whole head.

But yeah I hope they have better hair in the next gen versions.

I feel like both Gotham Knights and Suicide Squad are pretty similar games, 4-man squad taking out enemies, no batman. essentially the same game with only 1 year apart.
One cross and one next gen. It'll be interesting to compare from that perspective. Can XPSXS5 really bring new things.

Well SuicideSquad Justice League game won't release until at least 2022 (could possibly be pushed back), and this Gotham Knights will release before that.

I don't know the characters from Gotham Knights either

How can you not know who are Robin(Tim Drake/3rd Robin), Nightwing(1st Robin) & Batgirl(Barbara Gordon)? I could understand not knowing Red Hood(formerly Jason Jodd/2nd Robin).

Tommy McClain

How can you not know who are Robin(Tim Drake/3rd Robin), Nightwing(1st Robin) & Batgirl(Barbara Gordon)? I could understand not knowing Red Hood(formerly Jason Jodd/2nd Robin).

Tommy McClain
I'm a big DC fan, and I even read the Rebirth comics (basically all the big ones, Supes, Bat, Flash and WW) up until last year when I just got too busy - it's a lot to keep up with, especially as i'm travelling much less for business now and I simply have no time to read all of those issues - but I must admit that to even for a DC fanatic lik emyself, the whole multiple Robins thing, Batgirl, Batwoman, Bat this Bat that, and whatever their name was/is, can be a little bit much. Probably why Batman is my least favourite of the 'trinity+Flash'.

Back