Kena: Bridge of Spirits [PS4 LTE, PS5 LTE, PC]

I can't blame them for wanting to maximize profits for PC by selling initial demand on EGS. I wouldn't be surprised if it hits Steam in 6 to 9 months for a Summer Games Sale focus.

For the purpose of most exclusive contracts, PCs don't factor into it so it shouldn't be a concern here for this discussion either. Its all about the console platforms.

I'd like to see a deep dive into the development of this game because I find it comprehend how a 14-person team made this to launch running at 4K 60fps on PS5 and out this year. Just.. how? :oops: I know the two brothers who founded Ember Lab have a background in animation, but even so..

I'd like to see a deep dive into the development of this game because I find it comprehend how a 14-person team made this to launch running at 4K 60fps on PS5 and out this year. Just.. how? :oops: I know the two brothers who founded Ember Lab have a background in animation, but even so..

It's coming out on PS4 isn't it?
If the game is designed around the limitations of the PS4 it shouldn't be too hard to get 4k at 60fps.

It's coming out on PS4 isn't it? If the game is designed around the limitations of the PS4 it shouldn't be too hard to get 4k at 60fps.

Yup, it's due for release on PS4 and PS5. I've only seen footage of it running on PS5 and even then only at 30fps.

I thought it was confirmed only 4K, so presumably only 30fps ?

Actually no. If you search Kena PS5 4K 60fps you can find lots of places claiming it is, but I can't find a reliable source, i.e. Sony or Ember Labs, confirming this.
Just like there are no reliable sources i.e. Sony or Ember Labs, confirming that the game will go to other consoles other than the label at the end of the initial release trailer saying "Console exclusive for a limited time."

It's likely that it will end up on the XBS, just as it's likely that it will do 4K 60fps on the PS5. Also, imo, the game looks open world, although I could be wrong there as well.

Back