FREE Games List [2008-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epic Free Games until 06 Aug 2020 - 20XX, Barony, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP

20XX is a roguelike action platformer that you can play with a friend. Jump and shoot your way through ever-changing levels, collect awesome new powers, and battle mighty bosses in the name of saving the human race maybe!

Barony is the premier first-person roguelike with co-op. Cryptic items, brutal traps and devious monsters, like those found in classic roguelikes and CRPGs, await you. Conquer the dungeons alone, or gather a party in co-op with iconic and exotic RPG classes.

Help a wandering warrior monk complete her woeful errand in Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, the landmark action-adventure crafted by Superbrothers and the video game wizards at CAPY, featuring an award-winning original soundtrack by Jim Guthrie.

GOG - Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - Digital Comics

Download the Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number digital comic series by Dayjob Studio prior to the release of the game and dive into the backstory of several factions on a path to confrontation. The entire five-part series is free to download and comes in a single app that will be updated with new issues leading up to the launch of Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number.

I think this has been free all along as I have it already in my Galaxy but not sure.

Wow Quake is 24 years old
a free new episode is available to download. The new episode, called Dimension of the Past, or “DOPA,” comes from MachineGames, the same firm that made Wolfenstein: The New Order.
The episode itself is completely free, and only needs only to downloaded and extracted to the Quake folder. Here’s the download link.
https://cdn.bethsoft.com/quake/dopa.rar
Just be sure to set the “-game dopa” launch option

I thought Q / Q2 were entirely free and open sourced in the typical id Software fashion. Or is that the game engine only, and not the WAD content?

F1 2018 Steam key free for the next two days for subscribing to Humble’s newsletter. (If free’s too good of a deal for you, it’s also included in a super eclectic Fanatical Very Positive Bundle 3.)

Wilmot’s Warehouse and I think some TV show are this week’s Epic freebies.

Quake is free if you log into the Bethesda Launcher during this QuakeCon weekend. Quake 2 will become free to claim “soon after the event” if they get enough donations for their chosen charities.

And if you play a match of Quake Champions this weekend, you get all the champions in the game? I dunno. I’ll be happy enough nostalgia’ing Q1.

thBnjCj.jpg

Edit : Epic Games launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back