Ghost of Tsushima [PS4], Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut [PS4, PS5]

got1uxkyi.png

got2gmj0g.png

ghostoftsushima_20200bmjmh.png

Last edited:
As a trophy hunter myself, I’d say that 6% represents a very easy platinum. Very, very easy. Some platinums are in the 0.x% range and they’re a nightmare.

Yeah, agreed. I only have two platinums I think, and just one on PS4: Beat Saber. Got it 25th of March 2019 and it’s still at 0.6% ...

The other is Motorstorm RC - actually 2 because I platinumed those both on PS3 and Vita, I loved that game [emoji16]

I forgot to mention, the biggest technical achievement imo:

Fast travel! The load times are astoundingly quick! I have no clue how they are able to pull this off?

Anyone feels the same about this aspect, or is it just that my impression of the quick load times are skewed?

I love to quick travel in this game...lol!
I think they structure their assets in a similar way as Dreams. Some scenes actually remind me of some Dreams : some beautiful scene only created with a few different objects, some lighting / effects and plenty of...talent.

I want to replay with Kurosawa Mode. I actually had a look at it after I finished the game and loved that the sound changed too. Definitely sounded different too.

Back