Ghost of Tsushima [PS4], Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut [PS4, PS5]

i would like them to fix something... pigs attacked me, so i climbed on a small house to be safe, but the pigs climbed too ! that should not happen, ever ! :LOL:

Are you sure they climbed and did not fly?

Oh wait, I did see a bear on the roof of a small hut.

Bears climb, so do not consider that a bug :D Was it a Kung-Fu panda perhaps?

i am having really fun with this game, the combat is what does it. It is very satisfying, I never got into HZD combat in the same way.
The quest stuff, is not very logical to me. I finish a sub-quest and to start the next one, I have to go back to the guys Dojo to talk to him again. HELLO we just slaughtered a bunch of guys, we do not have to meet up at your lair to continue doing it...

Also its a very pretty game, but is it just me or is the women NPC in cutscenes seriously into uncanny valley compared to the male ones?
I feel they just spent half the time/budget on the women chars in cutscenes

Almost looks like artworks here

jccnbP.png

jccezZ.png

Finished it! With all the story side missions.

Great graphics, great gameplay, great world, ok story, great side character stories, very good leveling system, voice actors were amazing...also the actors were models for the cgi faces.

Sucker punch is for me the king of open world game devs...it just clicks, whereas all other games get boring after 5 hours, I get hooked after 5h and can‘t stop playing.

Favorite character: Sensei Ishikawa!

I finished last night too. Just got to finish a couple of temples and fox dens. Sucker Punch totally hit the ball out of the park with this game. At no point did I get that open world fatigue that so filled Odyssey. And the characters and dialogue just nailed the whole samurai film vibe. I was liking Kenji but the Sensai would be a close second. I didn't realise how attached I had got to one incidental character until they weren't there anymore, and that bit was really sad. I hope the choice you make at the end impacts the sequel, I guess they'll take the one that the majority of people chose first time to make it canon.

Lady Masako hat a great story as well.

Biggest surprise was okd lady Yuriko...when it started I thought...yawn, old lady chatting away...but then I got hooked and wanted to know the heck is going on back then :)

I completely forgot about Kothun Kan...wow, what a great CGI face/model and voice character!

I like to try out the different builds...rly changes the gameplay.

Biggest wish: let me save the builds and manage them, such that I don‘t have to rebuild them!
Yeah, I was playing around with the different builds and charms too. For stealth use the Ronin and all the Stealth charms. Saki armor, use the charms that boosts resolve! Want to use the bow, Tayadori's Armor with the bow charms. Roaming around the map gathering resources, The Traveler's Attire and the charms that increases the chances to gather more resources.

Really liked swapping around the builds as I saw fit.

I like to try out the different builds...rly changes the gameplay.

Biggest wish: let me save the builds and manage them, such that I don‘t have to rebuild them!

I wish all games would support that, the ability to quickly get back to previous builds. It seems like something not difficult to do and offer improved quality of play.

It really needed a load out select so you didn't have to keep changing charms and armour. That would have been handy!

Yeah, I was playing around with the different builds and charms too. For stealth use the Ronin and all the Stealth charms. Saki armor, use the charms that boosts resolve! Want to use the bow, Tayadori's Armor with the bow charms. Roaming around the map gathering resources, The Traveler's Attire and the charms that increases the chances to gather more resources.

Really liked swapping around the builds as I saw fit.

The mongol commander armor is so funny...one of the best stealth armors in a weird way: you can walk up to them and they take forever to realize that something wrong!

I am a big fan of the standard clan armor, that gives you resolve: made a „below 50% health“ build that seems unstoppable.

Also great: Gosaku‘s armor and go all in on staggering. Is maybe the OP build...especially in duels.

I forgot to mention, the biggest technical achievement imo:

Fast travel! The load times are astoundingly quick! I have no clue how they are able to pull this off?

Anyone feels the same about this aspect, or is it just that my impression of the quick load times are skewed?

I love to quick travel in this game...lol!

Really loved the load times. Most of the time I counted 5 secs. Twice it lasted to 10 secs. Don't know how they planned it, but that in itself was an awesome experience and I can't play another game now as I am afraid of the long load times. :D

I forgot to mention, the biggest technical achievement imo:

Fast travel! The load times are astoundingly quick! I have no clue how they are able to pull this off?

Anyone feels the same about this aspect, or is it just that my impression of the quick load times are skewed?

I love to quick travel in this game...lol!

No they are good and they said they don't duplicate asset but this would not be possible in an open world in a city.

Back