Sea of Thieves [XO, PC, XGP, PS]

I have Game Pass active at the moment. I'll be up for some frolicking on the ocean sometime.

That was some bullshit last night. :p I couldn't believe we were so close to taking out those pricks only for the fog/darkness to mess up the crash course. At least we got them the third time. >_>

I feel like a mode that's more like Forza Horizon 4's handling of multiplayer would be extremely popular. i.e. see other players on the server, but no interaction.

And then the game throws a fucking huge ass ship of skeletons at us after we endured half an hour of fog while searching for treasure. :rolleyes:

That sucks! Sorry I couldn't stick around. That was probably the latest I been up in months. LOL

Tommy McClain

Last night for me was the absolute latest I've been up in months as well [6:30 am]. Fortunately I was able to get 3.5 hours of sleep before my body said "hey, it's daylight, you need to be awake". I did manage to get a half hour nap in today before dinner. I'll certainly be sleeping early tonight.

It was all sorts of ridiculous after you left. Even more so than the earlier boat fire. The last boat fire at the very end was something.

I really wish they had a PvE server game mode or even the FH4 handling or even purely private servers, where crews can not interact unless explicitly enabled by all members.

I admire the stamina. I don't seem to be able to do that anymore. Up till 3 is the best I have managed in many years. Normally I am done in by 11pm at the latest. (Getting up at 4 doesn't help.) Looking forward to playing this one in November.

We eventually just set the boat on fire, which took about an hour to fall apart. Just cuz. :p

Last night for me was the absolute latest I've been up in months as well [6:30 am]. Fortunately I was able to get 3.5 hours of sleep before my body said "hey, it's daylight, you need to be awake". I did manage to get a half hour nap in today before dinner. I'll certainly be sleeping early tonight.

It was all sorts of ridiculous after you left. Even more so than the earlier boat fire. The last boat fire at the very end was something.

I really wish they had a PvE server game mode or even the FH4 handling or even purely private servers, where crews can not interact unless explicitly enabled by all members.

Holy crap! That first loss just sucked all the fun out. And I was going on fumes. 2am was my limit. LOL

Wait ... you guys are IRL friends?

That's not what the internet is for.

LOL Well, when you've been here as long as we have, but yeah Al is right, Internet Rowdy Looneys is apt. ;-)

Tommy McClain

I wish I could get into a good group for this game as it seems like a blast if you can get a good crew together. I poked around in this game for about 6 hours one weekend by myself but didn't get very far.

hm... yeah, definitely not that fun as a solo experience. Was just trying to go fishing, and I get some asshat firing his cannons at my poor boat.

I hope Rare are considering a PvE mode for casuals. Feels like they've...

...missed the boat for a certain segment of the market. *aaargh*

hm... yeah, definitely not that fun as a solo experience. Was just trying to go fishing, and I get some asshat firing his cannons at my poor boat.

I hope Rare are considering a PvE mode for casuals. Feels like they've...

...missed the boat for a certain segment of the market. *aaargh*
sorry bro. SFV Championship Edition was on sale for $25 CAD on steam. It was a solid night of fighting.
I think you should get it... we can actually play it instead of DoA. You'll still like the costumes, I promise.

Back