Ghost of Tsushima [PS4], Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut [PS4, PS5]

So was looking at one of the bad user reviews for GoT. Then had a look at the user.

https://www.metacritic.com/user/Happyhughes2001

Oh my. And this is the toxic people you don't want reviewing games because they aren't reviewing the game, most likely don't even own the game or the console and yet are allowed to post "user reviews" and then you wonder why there's a toxic war between the different consoles.

Is there a report user feature for metacritic?

HappyHughes, if you going to post shit, then happily do it on YT/Twitter etc. Game reviews are supposed to be sacred, your honest opinion if you have played the game and not a fake review because you don't like a publisher or console maker. Fucking grow the fuck up kid. You are the cancer that is currently in gaming.

The Metacritic system is broken though and the do need to add a feature that ties users to the systems in which it can see if the user actually 1) Is a system user 2) has the game 3) has played the game.
Steam/EPIC etc. - PC / XBox Acct - Xbox / PS Acct - PS / Switch Acct - Switch

That's the only real way they are going to stop crap like this happening and might even help with the review bombs etc.

Last edited:
damn the traversal on horse to reach the second island was so beautiful, and i though the game already looked pretty !
and i must say now with a 4K QLED TV the textures look a lot better than i initially thought.
Yeah, I don't usually look at the scenery much when playing games. TLOU, TLOU2 and now GoT actually had me stop in the game and actually look around at the scenery. Just yesterday I left a monastry and looked at the scene and went wow! Really good looking picture and looks real. Stayed looking for a minute before moving on. Some areas just pop out. The first time I saw the all pink scene in Act 1 got me by surpise. It looked so pretty.

I've just made it to the second act, and picked up a set of mythic armour. I like the way its getting harder the further you push into the map. You have to start using your techniques and managing your charms to still be effective. The limited number of responses that rescued NPCs have is a little grating now though :/ and sometimes it feels like the enemies want you to kill them! But I'm still blown away by the looks, if this gets a PS5 upgrade it'll be stupendous. Does anybody know what engine they're using for this?

qb56dg4ejfc51.jpg

:LOL:

I've just made it to the second act, and picked up a set of mythic armour. I like the way its getting harder the further you push into the map. You have to start using your techniques and managing your charms to still be effective. The limited number of responses that rescued NPCs have is a little grating now though :/ and sometimes it feels like the enemies want you to kill them! But I'm still blown away by the looks, if this gets a PS5 upgrade it'll be stupendous. Does anybody know what engine they're using for this?

Upgraded Second son engine. Which was upgraded ver of engine for infamous 2 which was upgraded ver of engine for infamous 1 which was upgraded ver of engine from sly cooper

Oh hell yes! Ghost of Tsushima patch 1.05 releasing today.

https://www.suckerpunch.com/ghost-of-tsushima-patch-1-05-details/

This patch includes the following new updates:

New difficulty level: Lethal

• – Enemy weapons are more deadly, but Jin’s katana is also more deadly
  • – Enemies are more aggressive in combat
  • – Enemies detect you faster
  • – Tighter Parry and Dodge windows
Patch 1.05 will also include the following new options in the accessibility menu:

Lower Intensity Combat

Lower intensity mode is meant to maintain the heart and feel of Ghost of Tsushima combat while relaxing several timing-specific elements. Combat is less intense, giving you more time to react. Stealth settings are more forgiving, and enemies take longer to detect you.

• – Most enemy attacks which are normally unblockable become blockable when Lower Intensity is enabled. Blocking with L1 will keep you safe from more attacks than standard combat, though some attacks must still be dodged.
  • – Enemies break off their attack combos after damaging you, giving you a chance to recover before the next wave of attacks. In addition, your heavy attacks will interrupt attacks from Brutes, giving you another way to stop their combos.
  • – Enemies will not attack you while you’re using Resolve to heal
  • – Enemy awareness builds more slowly, giving you more time to recover after being spotted
Text changes

• – Large Text option: Increases text size of subtitles, mission objectives and interact prompts by 150% when enabled
  • – Added option to turn speaker name off when subtitles are enabled
  • – New subtitle text color options in addition to white: Yellow, Blue, Red, Green
Patch 1.05 also includes additional bug fixes.

i would like them to fix something... pigs attacked me, so i climbed on a small house to be safe, but the pigs climbed too ! that should not happen, ever ! :LOL:
The only bug I have seen was when I saved a peasant from these Mongels. He was standing next to a tree so I walked up to him and pressed R2 but instead of cutting his bonds, I flew straight up about 5m into the air and fell down again. I then proceeded to save him.

Oh wait, I did see a bear on the roof of a small hut.

Last edited:
The only bug I have seen was when I saved a peasant from these Mongels. He was standing next to a tree so I walked up to him and pressed R2 but instead of cutting his bonds, I flew straight up about 5m into the air and fell down again. I then proceeded to save him.

Oh wait, I did see a bear on the roof of a small hut.

I've seen a few glitches, enemies buried at the waist and still trying to crawl away, weapons and shields that do some crazy break dancing when they are dropped, and one mongol had his head stuck in another ones butt. Human centipede style. And lots of bird flying through rocks.

And on a side note, just how acrobatic are the foxes in Japan!? :D

Back