Tell Me Why (DONTNOD Entertainment) [XO, PC]

BRiT

(>• •)>⌐■-■ (⌐■-■)
Legend
Supporter

Tell Me Why is the latest narrative adventure from DONTNOD Entertainment, the studio behind the beloved franchise Life is Strange. In this intimate mystery, reunited twins Tyler and Alyson Ronan use their special bond to unravel the memories of their loving but troubled childhood.

Set in the fictional town of Delos Crossing, Alaska, Tell Me Why features a cast of intriguing, true-to-life characters and mature themes. As you interact with memories of the past, you will make choices that determine the strength of the unique bond that Tyler and Alyson share—and shape the future course of the twins’ lives.

Tell Me Why unfolds across three chapters that will release on August 27, September 3, and September 10, 2020.

All chapters will be available on Xbox Game Pass and will also be available for purchase on Xbox One, Windows PC and Steam. Pre-order on the Windows Store and Steam starting July 23, 2020.

Official Website: https://www.tellmewhygame.com/

how beautiful Tell me Why is, and it is pretty addictive. I am playing it a native 1440p, deafult settings -the game set everything to max-. The clothes look soooo real, and the hair is very well done. The game impresses quite a lot.

BkfvXrQ.jpg

nxDQc8d.jpg

TybjSw1.jpg

g8GuVyJ.jpg

XW20EBe.jpg

LiAkmHe.jpg

qraAK7i.jpg

izsXMi4.jpg

Tell Me Why is the latest narrative adventure from DONTNOD Entertainment, the studio behind the beloved franchise Life is Strange. In this intimate mystery, reunited twins Tyler and Alyson Ronan use their special bond to unravel the memories of their loving but troubled childhood.

Set in the fictional town of Delos Crossing, Alaska, Tell Me Why features a cast of intriguing, true-to-life characters and mature themes. As you interact with memories of the past, you will make choices that determine the strength of the unique bond that Tyler and Alyson share—and shape the future course of the twins’ lives.

Tell Me Why unfolds across three chapters that will release on August 27, September 3, and September 10, 2020.

All chapters will be available on Xbox Game Pass and will also be available for purchase on Xbox One, Windows PC and Steam. Pre-order on the Windows Store and Steam starting July 23, 2020.

Official Website: https://www.tellmewhygame.com/
is Dontnod now part of Microsoft Game Studios? Because the logo appears at the very start of the game

is Dontnod now part of Microsoft Game Studios? Because the logo appears at the very start of the game

Not that I'm aware of. I think it's just a partnership for this game.

Their recent history from Wikipedia lists a partnership with Bandai Namco and a different one with Xbox Game Studios.
Dontnod partnered with publisher Bandai Namco to create an adventure game, Twin Mirror, to be released in 2020.[40][41] Similarly, Dontnod worked with Xbox Game Studios on Tell Me Why, another 2020 adventure game.[42] A subsidiary studio in Montreal, Canada, was announced in May 2020, adding to its more than 250 employees in France

Back